Secret

It's more of a percentage issue: "1000s" of dollars in the context of making less than $1000 in the last two years.

isnt your family loaded though

if i had a dad im sure he'd pay for me to lose my virginity

How many unsolicited messages do you think I sent during the 3 months in which we were amicably broken up or the 6 months since finding out she was a psychopath

Hint: It's 0 or maybe 1 in the middle of the night the day after she told me where I said I think she's evil and then she blew up at me for "making her day harder"

we're all very proud of you

believe it or not, what you do or don't do actually doesn't matter you idjit moron, it's whether my "behavior" is acceptable.

and it probably isn't even that.

it definitely isnt that

You know lol, we could just like IMAGINE what I'm sending to her in private XD

Same goes for you kittens

You don't have a right to the emotional attentions of the person that left you - people can decide to move in and out of your life of their own accord and you have to be ok wit hthat

And a little future tip for the low-brow incels that post here - generally when you see a relationship blowing up on your shitpile website you should assume the person not posting about it all over is the mature one

the context gets diminished imperceptibly in the end we're all retarded

In the end Dan is the most retarded for not being able to see what is actually going on on his site

Like a day ago I had several people posting at me "Wow how is alightsoul the only normal person here" - that is not because I am mature or normal, it is because everybody more mature and normal left because they didn't want to be subjected to exactly the behavior you're defending when you say the website is being "overmoderated"

no it's because the majority of this people on this website are morons.

Like this thread is about me being banned/unbanned.

the person I am allegedly harassing literally spoke about me in this thread, was there any actual meat as to whether I should be left banned or unbanned?

did she cry about my harassment? no you fucking losers did

You should be banned because every time you are allowed to post here you use that privilege to harass nyte

I had this thing in first grade where I'd call the kids on the bus babies to get a rise out of them. Just being an annoying cunt. After a few days of it a fifth grader threw me from the seat into the floor into the middle of the bus and beat my face in

I don't think you get to assess what is harassment against nyte.

I imagine that's the kind of thing that never happened on your end

Seems like it still took another 15 years for you to adjust your behavior, IAN