Secret

you know all I read from the person I've harassed is that she doesn't hate me and that she didn't get me banned.

Let's all reflect on the fact that if this were not namafia jones would have a restraining order against him and probably multiple visits by police officers knocking on his door but because it is namafia we instead have the "governing authorities" posting shit like "this website has an overmoderation problem"

1 Like

she apparently has all the awful stuff I sent her too and could easily turn it over to the multitude of moderators that have completely said they're willing to ban me

you know the stuff you imagine I send her

Not only should nyte apologize to jones, the entire forum should

It was a gradual progression

The website has a retardation problem and it goes beyond just this

You can even read benny's post - he openly states nma exists here to fuck with people (in ways that make people leave - as evidenced by talking to anyone who left, as evidenced by the massive poll we had in which he was banned) (benny also exists here only to fuck with ppl btw) and he says the only reason it works is because the site is run by retards. How do you show up after your 1 month afk and the decision you make is to unban 2 jones accounts and criticize slowdive

I could reveal that I've had nyte specifically tell me she doesn't actually care what I say about her.

you're a white knight douchebag dude

Why don't you specifically reveal what those things are you say

SO unintelligent

Well I guess if she said so

You're an actual incel

Anyone who wants more info should talk to jones directly about this in teamspeak

I haven't particulary said them to her in private in about two months?

1 Like

sec I have one I sent to her in the beginning of July

1 Like

1 Like

but for a second, let's imagine the evil things I send to nyte in my free time.

2 Likes

@yns I probably owe you a fiver

can everybody just stop replying to jones about this? telling him it’s annoying and to stop just encourages it, just like im doing now

This is literal manipulation dude