Secret

you're a fucking retard loser dude

Faz, kittens whoever else

I invite you all to go talk to jones directly in teamspeak

Spend about an hour talking about this. Then come back and post your shit about how i'm on some high horse and he's just ironic and extremely intelligent or some shit

I am not defending his "dead in a ditch" phrases I already said it is out of the line even as a joke.

You'll be alright ComingToEatYourFaceNyte95

Hint being a cunt to people isn't intelligence it's just cuntiness

Hint ironic abuse is actually just real abuse with a veil of "oh I was joking haha" so the moron moderators will let you back on the site

Hint jones can't handle his emotional shit at all and all of this is very real and genuinely concerning

Stop feeding him, just tell him to stop and leave it at that

me: explains the result of your actions, corrects the elements of your arguments
you: explains the reasoning of what I'm doing, or the underlying sentiment

jones, my advice is get yourself to a state where you are happy with yourself and your life because you will only find a partner that is in a similar state. Financially, mentally, physically etc.

so just ask yourself the question, are you happy with who you are right now? if not then work on that. when you are truly happy with yourself then start looking for long term relationship etc.

I am not saying dont date or whatever just expect to find an equal partner to who you are yourself.

faz this woman basically messaged me and told me she'd fuck me to make me happy and that's about it.

so kittens hope you slide into my DMs later.

Still like you jones

jones there are some basic but important things you got to do as a man to get a woman to fall in love with you over time and it is EASY to fuck it all up and lose woman's interest if you don't do things the right way.

we are naturally made to fuck it all up on various levels.

What are those

im speechless

1 Like

A. Women love mystery. they don't want to know everything that will happen. I would avoid texting as much as possible and only meet in person for first few months. you don't want to be her "friend" you want to be a "fun guy to spend time with and share new experiences together".

1 Like

god I really don't like women

you basically want to create opportunities for sex to happen. don't go out for lunch on your first date or whatever.....you want to do "romantic" shit where you do dinners, where you can spend 1 on 1 time and get touchy feely and see how it goes.

there's people like faz on this board and the great windingi wants to lead his moral mob against me

1 Like

is faz secretly the guy from that awful super seducer game