Sexually Confused - My Tinder Journey

They're going to match you with a hook-nosed jewish titcow who will poison your mind with evil ideas like "The Holocaust happened and it was a tragedy"

remember the 800000 million.

And yes providing your future wife with 10 new sex partners to compare you to, while supposely searching for a match

the problem lies in a womans ability to make men disposable, along with their predisposition to be bad at picking partners, tinder and tbh ALL OF MATCH GROUPS tools allow a woman to execute her poor judgment without the eyes of other men.

what do you mean women make men disposable? men are disposable by nature lmao

also you put too much stock in the filtering dude. women aren't really that fixated on it and if they are that's not somebody worth dating i think

Men are not disposable. Men are the greatest humans ever. Many great things come from man. and it is man who decides to protect women from themselves. Men teach women how to overcome self, because only men know, and only a woman taught by a man can know.

No women should ever believe she can belittle a man, nor should she ever believe she has unlimited options. Tinder corrupts the heart of even the most pure women. Hook up culture was a mistake, and i cant wait to quell its existance from the lands.

GODSPEED.

yo refpsi https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

Good looks.

How do you plan to quell its existance from the lands

through knowledge and telling people the cold hard truth. coupled by some wisdom.

I already directed you to the wisdom launcher website

1 Like

those moss berg shockwaves are something else, 14 inch shotgun lmao

I CANT

tinder dot com everyone

I think refpsi missed his entire childhood and i'm almost sad about it if he wasn't a neo-nazi fucking freak

are you okay with your future wife having 10+ sex partners? because tinder and this hookup culture are making it happen.

Yes? Who cares... having multiple sex partners is pretty much part of being an adult

1 Like

Are you saying you don't want your wife to be a normal adult?

No wives in 2030 n1gger, only casual sex with the craigslist dating.

PSA: I just wet the bed for thr first time in my life. Pretty embarassing

This tinder shit is over. There's no way i can deal with this, back to looking at garbage disposal jobs with the city.

Getting a garbage disposal job and sitting in teamspeak with nma 24/7 and readjng the computer architechture papers jones links on the general chat.

Thats what i want to do, im so tired of this third world n1gger shit it's not working anymore. I've got nothing to share with anyone.