Sexually Confused - My Tinder Journey

Dude don't you know tinder is for finding your next virgin wife? LMAO

Tinder should definitely change their tagline. "Tinder - for finding that one last special someone". Maybe throw in some marriage talk.

Isn't this just the snapchat female filter?

damn turkish girls are fine

i've sent the turkish government a link and screenshots to this thread. youre going down @nmamane

1 Like

How many is acceptable for your future wife?

my last gf I met on tinder was a Virgin

we would be married rn but she’s in Shanghai so I can’t really marry her

that's not something that i would ever think about, as long as she makes me happy and is loyal to me i really could care less

why does this matter to you?

are you gonna say "BUT WHAT IF IT WAS 1,000 DUDES" because that's a dumb slippery slope argument and in reality that's not the case i very much doubt many women have been with 1,000 dudes

Refpsi is such a fucking cartoon lmao

2 Likes

I much prefer to have sex with virgins but you guys can figure it out yourselves

never wrong refpsi strikes again

Avoid tattoos - and if you're using tinder you better wrap your shit because they are all aids carriers

I am proud of you for not being able to think about it, unfortunately she always will. Women with more partners have more to compare you to, and are more likely to feel she can do better than you.

They are more likely to divorce you too. Life is hard and a lot of people dont think their actions have no consenquences, and that is the problem with a woman with many partners, she never believes her actions come with reprocussions, her insane amount of casual sex with no real commitment greatly damages her ability to form emotional bonds during sex, and while you may never let it get to you because she makes you happy, it will always get to her because she cannot truly bond with you during intimacy

" her insane amount of casual sex with no real commitment greatly damages her ability to form emotional bonds during sex"

Why would this be true for women and not men? Why are women not allowed to have multiple partners but men are? The fuck?

So many dudes go wild in their 20s and 30s then settle down and have familys. Why are you trying to say women can't do the same? Actually makes no fucking sense dude.

but i never said it isnt true for men? It is too.

you assumed because i was against women doing it, i would be for men doing it, I am not.
Men who do it suffer from the same issues.

I do know that a man is better suited to handle never feeling like his wife is his. But just know no matter how much of a player you think you are as man a women will ALWAYS be able to out do you if she tries. And even though the consenquences are the same for men and women who live that lifestyle, a man has to put in A lot more effort to court a female, and thus he is better suited to fight the hardships of not being able to be emotionally attached intimately to the women he wifed. Usually children can put a bandaid over these issues, but it never solves it, thats why you hear men and women getting divorced even after becoming a "family"

and what are you basing all of this off of, ONE study that said people with larger numbers of partners are more likely to get a divorce? is that it?

seems like very little to go on to make such an in depth theory