Sexually Confused - My Tinder Journey

i just totally do not agree, i think the real correlation between marriages working or not is age, people who get married in their early and mid 20s are not yet mature enough to handle marriage and as people get older their priorities change

somebody who was promiscuous in their 20s may be a totally different person in their 40s, this is a pretty basic and well accepted fact actually

? Even without studies, what is your opinion of love?

How can you make it seem like no matter how many dicks and vages people experience that they will come to their same conclusion in love? You really think someone who places sex before love, can love the same as someone who refuses sex to until love?

if I am marrying someone who is 45 and their priorities in life are to settle down and have kids i don't think it matters how many dudes they fucked in college it's not going to effect who they are as a person

Not many women will be fertile by 45, time is fleeting.

why does somebody "place sex above love" just because they had a lot of parnters?

nobody is OBLIGED to settle down with the very first person they meet, they are SUPPOSED to do that, to figure out what and who they like so when they finally DO settle down they know what they're looking for

you know how many marriages between highschool sweethearts fail? a fucking lot of them

Look at the culture. If you are having sex out of love, you are placing sex as a priority in any form of partnership. If it becomes a priority you will need current sex to compare to your experiences in the past.

A women with 3 long term (5-10 yearpartnerships) is way less damaged than a women with 3 casual partners. She has to be very emotionally invested in order to stay that long with no infidelity and she knows the battles of love. But hook up cultures isn't ABOUT settling with the first person, it isnt about LONG TERM Bonds, its about pleasure and muh sexual freedom, and it will ruin your future wife if she engages in it, whether you like it or not.

lol

you sound like a religious boomer

tfw refpsi is the most progressive member of our forums and truly understands how the world the works

A true progressive working towards social changes for the betterment of society

Wish my girlfriend had more sexual partners before me tbh we were sexual goobers for a long time. Sex is a skill and people should have lots of casual sex to get good at it so they can please their long term lovers in the future.

I think I heard bernie sanders on the WGBH the other day and he was saying the same things refspi is saying

I dont think people get better at sex from having lots of casual short-term partners

You need to have serious long-term relationships and I think a crucial aspect of it is developing your ability to empathize with the person, understand him or her, communicate etc

In summary Refpsi is right

Refpsi is never wrong

Refpsi exposing the man whores

2 Likes

Best sex they've ever had.

@nmamane give us more. if a guy at the south pole can get a tinder date i'm sure you can.

3 Likes