Shipping drugs internationally (no NA)

Yeah I don’t really know why, maybe because it’s still illegal out there or something and they don’t have the same massive legal grows we have in America, also maybe they just don’t have the climate anywhere to grow it outdoors like we do. Not really sure of the reasons I just know Europeans are willing to pay crazy prices if you can actually get shit to land out there

Big IF there tho which is why not everyone is just shipping weed over to Europe right now

Domestically guys can get probably like 90% of packages or more through usps without getting seized, international is just way harder

big booze is pretty entrenched over there as well and probably pushing back against pot

it's just a plant brooooo. it's just a fermented crop brooooo

Yeah it definitely has something to do with legality, looking online only Malta and Luxembourg have legal cannabis and both of those places are tiny meaning you can’t grow large amounts of weed. I think if a bigger country legalized it then the price would drop fast.

Like if Spain legalized that shit they would probably be selling $1400 a lbs to each other too

ty @yns

Plasma narco arc MonkaS

honestly its nothing special up to the point of shipping

maybe i can wash my eu weed money with a good dota team @yns

make him send you bitcoin fool

then sell the btc for cash at 5% above market price DAMN man do i gotta spell it ALL out

u do actually bitcoin good idea ill give u 1%

Use monero lol wtf

Btc is a public ledger

Yes it is, to combat this you only use non custodial wallets (no Coinbase, or any other exchange) and only sell it to people for cash. Monero is the most optimal choice obviously but most people don’t use monero so we need to make exceptions so you can actually make money.

You can get the btc then use bisq to exchange it to monero if you want to go full schizo but you are paying probably 5-10% in fees when it’s all over with

Dont all of those marketplaces use monero nowadays?