Sicilian Mafia day 2

Also, read the fucking OP

It just makes way too much fucking sense. How you came out instantly D1, how you vote on me in a thunder-dome vs mafia, there's a 0% chance any "Guardian" in this game is town aligned. If I'm wrong on this I won't sign for at least the 3 next games out of shame

Seven samurai shimura.

You're right dude what makes sense and solves this game is that I rolled scum and claimed my actual genuine role in my first post. That's what makes way too much sense.

yeah I believe you did claim your role, you probably are a guardian of the town

or are you retracting your guardian claim now? are you claiming VT?

i am and will continue to be the guardian of the town.

you are like a less coherent, less aggressive version of luckyartist this game

the d1 post implied protection racketeering, the d2 post heavily implied that bazinga got doubletapped (2 scum factions), if you're too stupid to understand that any protective type role is obviously scum aligned this game then that's on you, and that's not counting how he won't disclose that he got the gun last night, the mechanics of his role and how he voted on me in a thunderdome vs a fucking mafia goon.

and even without all of the above i'd still heavily scumread him as he's usually much better than this, he's usually inquisitive as town and this game he's literally done ZERO scumhunting and has only been roleplaying his dumb guardian shit all game

he was also desperately trying to save mahdik's life last night by pointing out how votes on him was throwing (not voting with IC)

i was literally the first person to point this out d1 bro

to put it in terms ian will understand i am not entirely convinced he is actually:

as opposed to:

i'm talking about YOU right now

2 Likes

yeah I knew you were talking about me, I assumed you considered my posts about Ian being a scum aligned protective role "incoherent", but it seems as if we are in agreement on this. what did you consider incoherent then?

sdadasdas is kinda towntelling tbh

you're not going to pocket me no matter how hard you try

you are literally being a woman

2 Likes

his trying this hard could also be him being the last mafia on a team. it would be in line with what i was thinking at the start of today. still a stretch though

that's ian's last post d1. i'm looking back through d1 to double check but i don't think your narrative of ian "desperately defending" dienda checks out in context.

dienda wasn't even on my radar until eod when:

1. bazinga and scsf decided he was scum
  2. after seeming like he was on the same page as me (town trying to make shit happen and solve the game) luckyartist jumped off dienda and onto sdad

which freaked me out and made me vote dienda to restore the tie, which turned out to be the right choice

i was still living in an "ian + bazinga are on some weird shit and the lore is the key" world eod1 but that narrative fell apart so now i'm focused on that last play and the sketchy way the vote went down d1, especially after reading faz's take on it early d2

@sdadasdas i find your play confusing and unfocused, you're all over the place and now digging up this shit on ian while ignoring everything else. can we have your thoughts on the game in general and the more concrete info that has come out since d1?

I've been scumreading Ian since D1, my suspicion skyrocketed with the "concrete info" that was given recently (2 scum factions more or less confirmed, Ian 99% having the gun but not disclosing the information)

If there was only 1 shot I'd be more willing to buy Ian's guardian claim as a standard BG/Doctor type role, but with 2 shots it exists no doubt

he definitely hasn't said who he defended n1 (if that's even what he claims he does) and it defintely wasn't bazinga.

it could have been ewiz cause he's IC.

but he could also be a killer on one mafia team.

i'm assuming host isn't trolling us by putting two bullets on bazinga

if we had a vig, i don't think he would shoot bazinga after that d1. i also don't think we'd have a vig PLUS bazinga's role which basically makes people vigs

so that puts us in a world where there's 2 mafia teams (2+2?) and they both decide that killing bazinga is the play

i'm literally just thinking aloud here. if i were mafia n1 i would definitely kill bazinga over IC because he's more active, also confirmed, and able to give people guns

re: ian i think the question is why didn't he protect bazinga. he's either shit at the job he claims to have or that's not his job