Sicilian mafia wrap up post game

i think in a 2 mafia team setup there should only be a vigilante

Why the fuck is the title of each day of the game a different format each day? Fuck you for that

anyone can do it if you do it the smart way

because you gave it to me, guess the cats out of the bag anyways now, gg.

This game ain’t on me.

Now I just want to say that I fucking called faz+sdad day 1 based on their conversation with each other about scum signalling. Then sdad's day 2 with me was so vastly different from his argument with me last game. Last game it was all game relevant. This game, he was using irrelevant shit to bait me because he knew that I couldn't help myself from responding.

The fact that this wasn't clearly scum play to every town was horseshit.

I was near 100% on both of them based on their reactions to Ian's claim on VT. The issue was, Osiris had accidentally sent me the VT role pm first, so I knew their responses were horseshit because I knew the role pm. I'd never bring up role PMs that aren't public, especially those that I wasn't supposed to know, so I just couldn't push them on it and kind of gave up.

Sdad and faz responded to it in the way they did premised on Ian saying "guardia," which wasn't in the PM at all. That was enough of a tell after those two interacting about scum signalling in thread day 1

The manner in which sdad responded seemed like a scum way to try to deal with what he thought must be a valid claim, even though other VT would know it may not be true and wasn't particularly well foreshadowed.

Faz was claiming PR at that point, then immediately bought Ian's claim. There would be no reason for anyone but VT with knowledge of the VT pm to do that. Clearly shows he's scum faking a PR.

Maybe I could because I could've gone back to that day 1 interaction and a couple others that pinged my radar, but the fact no other town was buying that sdad's interaction with me d2 was 100% scum and very different from how he argued with me last game completely demotivated me.

Not to mention the bullshit "plan" sdad had of LBJ healing me and having SCSF shoot me, which is just fucking nonsense, especially because with a healer there's often a way to bypass it (in this case, two attackers or sdad having a strongarm), so I'd have died into an immediate mislynch on the doctor. Absurd shit.

I also brought up multiple times how sketchy it was that sdad and faz saw the double tap from n1 and the clarification it could just be flavor, yet insisted that 2 scum factions were guaranteed. When n2 happened and the other kill was not a shot, I really hoped town would go back and re-read that and find out who pushed the two scum team shit before the knife that actually confirmed two teams, but nope.

@bazingaboy why the fuck did you make gwez SK? Why the fuck did you gun sdad?

@SCSF why the fuck did you fake claim gun?

WHAT THE FUCK? YOU THOUGHT HE WAS MAFIA AND GAVE HIM A FUCKING GUN?

I think he meant that he thought I was mafia as he was watching on the sidelines, and that he just now bought my narrative that Ian was given the gun.

Also you can't really fault him for givnig me the gun. You gotta go with someone and I was his biggest townread.

I gotta say i am policy lynching klaze cause he is doing the mafia universe strat of being an awful town on purpose to have easier scum games, and i dont like taht

2 Likes

The mimic claim last game made me think you actually suffer from magical thinking and i townread you for your schizo rants this game

no i thought he was town cause he was the opposite wagon to scum

gwez was in a really good position to be townread after helping me lynch dienda, and my win con became win with the SK, so obviously im putting him as SK

unfortunately he went afk immediately after switching alignment

That's not entirely true. You hard defended me D1 even before the flip.

also im not sure how faz dreamer claim beat out supa, dreamer made no sense in the theme of the game

alright I had obvtown reads on nyte scsf lbj supa epok and idr the rest

I can fault him for having you as his biggest townread

Ah, I didn't know your wincon switched. Pretty sure you have a much better chance holding the SK thing if you don't have to use it

well see i had him mega scum the last game we played, and he did the same thing this game (posting stupid shit u cant argue with cause it's so wrong) so that's why he's a policy lynch now

I had to stop pushing on him and sdad because I had info I wasn't supposed to

if someone is intentionally posting stupid shit as both alignments to have an easier mafia game they must be eliminated

1 Like