Sicilian mafia wrap up post game

lbj getting toxic af is his town meta but then again should we reward that kind of meta disparity where people who quickly call others morons are town

idk

1 Like

I don't think that's entirely fair to say since you pushed SuPA for that exact reasoning (having an even more suspicious reaction to the "guardian" claim)

I mean that's why everyone pushed faz and supa d2, they both reacted in a scummy as fuck way to the Ian VT claim.

this applies roughly equally as much to epok

You called me, I don't see you calling faz.

I mean dude fooled me, it was great.

And yeah playing with LBJ becomes unbearable. Its just toxic, and unpleasant.

Also I did vote Faz every EOD so i'm good with that.

Nah, his shit this game and last game was very, very different. This game, he was posting stupid shit completely unrelated to the game and suggesting some mechanics plays without explaining them or how they helped town. This is what he did in my first game back when I caught him as scum (LBJ's nightless)

Last game, he was posting mechanical plays in an entirely mechanical/CC setup, and all of it was game related. He was actually explaining why to do it and why it would help town (though I disagreed and still do) and clearly had actual conviction, not just baiting useless town distractions.

This was one of the other interactions between him and faz that made me think they were partners: faz voted then unvoted on sdad very quickly without any development in between and tried to tell me to ignore it, but without pushing sdad on why he was doing it.

Idk, I mentioned this to sdad before the spoilers in the thread, but I remember both him and me having a very good ability to read each other as scum accurately very early in games. We kind of have each others' numbers, and it's held true every game we played together here.

Yeah, I commend your ability to scumread me, but I don't think it is fair to say it you got hindered by the VT PM stuff, when that didn't stop anyone including yourself from pushing supa.

because i hate lbj so much its unreal

no longer wish to play with lbj or nyte

i was going to give nyte the gun but i didnt want to throw by giving it to a mafia

Electrowizard very low winrate

I didn't push supa. I placed my vote on him and stopped playing. No explanation of why or anything like that. And I was pushing faz, just not explicitly calling him scum. I had a bunch of posts calling out his flawed logic, since I believed the LBJ claim and figured I would make it to the next day and scsf would stop trolling and actually shoot you. Some examples of the set-up posts I did on faz to facilitate a big iso the next day:

Question never answered and a gap on logic town faz would've thought through. It was TMI that scsf was town

No way town faz misses the softs by scsf. Though this wouldn't have been part of the argument, he only missed it because he knew you had the gun

Another mechanic thing that faz wouldn't fuck up

He talks about epok afk all the time. Weird to kind of sus him for it now

I was going to use this and the below as very scum-scum interactions between you two once scsf shot you overnight

Noticed that he never actually put his vote down so that the bot could count it, and was super sus that he knew it wasn't counted and just threw it up for performative reasons

And what does fucking claiming gun do to deal with LBJ? Jfc my entire game plan was built around you not lying about that shit

I assume you only vote for people you scumread though? If what you're saying applies to me and faz, then it must also apply to Supa, because no matter how you look at it, his response was equally as scummy as faz's if not worse (since faz could've been excused by not knowing the PM since he claimed PR)

No, I voted supa because I hoped that would get scsf to shoot you, not LBJ. And it was my last post: I just placed my vote and decided I was done until the next day and hoped I'd die overnight.

This is what made faz's more scummy. He hard claimed a PR then read Ian town immediately based on him "softing" his VT pm, which faz wouldn't have known. It contradicts his hardclaim on a PR and means he just knew Ian was town and wanted a conceivable out to hard read him as town

Not last post, I did a votecount and one more post telling scsf to shoot you. I guess I should've known that town would for some fucking reason lie about having gun when they're not under any pressure

Just seems far-fetched to vote like that on a townread, as IC, even if you had me as a secondary scumread, I think you scumread him and you should own up to it, no one is perfect.

My response to his guardian role? Why was it scummy? He was baiting a mafia shot on him D1, that was a pretty good play

I didn't, lol. Read the sequences of posts. Absolutely nothing about supa, put a vote on him, checked the count, begged scsf to shoot you, then I dipped. I gave up