Signaled [FINALE]

You do want him to have a bad time, given that you literally let these players into the game.

Which players?

The other mystery of the game is why does Bug know the mafia? Did Nyte leak the mafia to TeamSpeak?

1 Like

No, that wasnt play, it was insanity. You guys can condone that but I want no part in it. There's no excuse for scum to do that, they have full info and a group. I want to play a game with wincons and rules. So yeah, it cant be Tywin and Nyte, those two sabotaged their own wincon multiple times. You must have made an error when you posted the winner's names.

2 Likes

Whom do you propose as winners?

good god you got really upset about a game acting like you haven't signed up for dozens of goyclub circus events. acting like your own win in this exact game setup wasn't clown as hell

you posted your fucking role-pm-equivalent and are now trying to high horse the fact that the game went on too long for your liking with unfair mechanics

sorry you didn't have fun, but i don't think the way you are taking the playing personally, makes any sense in this capacity.

@mafiabot vote @Nyte

Big_ass is lying about me lying in the post game threae

This site is so back

@Tywin @Matticus vote @Nyte unless he is your mafia partner

Should we ban big ass?

2 Likes

The game ended when the third vote went onto sophie and you had control of hammer. Everything after that was solely for your and Tywin's amusement. I'm showing up to what I think is still an active game thread in the middle of my work day for absolutely nothing. I don't remember doing that in my previous game.

I vote yes

Nyte makes a good point that the game was already griefed with the role PM images. Maybe the griefing/"improper play" later was just karmic justice for this improper act.

Blocked.

1 Like

Tywin is removed as a winner of this game for his poor sportsmanship in the postgame, so his winning slot is open if anyone wants to claim that they deserve the winner title here.

What? You cant do that

What matticus calls griefing i call working on my play

I was practicing

Write these down so maybe you won't FUCK UP the next game you sign ok?

2 Likes