Signaled [FINALE]

This is actually a you problem and 1005 YOURE Fault

everything bad here is your fault

Your reddit account says otherwise.

2 Likes

1 Like

i thought the cambriger was yns

Why do you think he's looking for the tests?

1 Like

oh myb

No STDs if you were wondering.

We've been over this already. Nyte sat on the sophie hammer for 15 hours. When she finally decided to end the game, Tywin unvoted seconds before she voted. I appreciate your suggestion that Nyte+Tywin were the scum team, but the community already decided that it was Nyte+Bazinga instead.

2 Likes

What a bitch

1 Like

bro
wasn't it OVERNIGHT? like your world view is fucking sad on this
i literally did not know the vc for half the game, i didn't even treat the game as a real game as, in MY world view, there were bot accounts controlled by the mod team "playing"

(no, i don't believe seth is a real person, and if they are, they are not worth counting as a "real player" - just look at your own assessment of the 100% mafia wincon if seth is mafia)

jesus fucking christ almighty

no, i did not buy into assouls "don't nk seth n0" shit or the "don't vote seth/new/returning players to the game" particularly when it's people who ARE BARELY PRESENT ON THE SITE TO BEGIN WITH. the only plausible case for doing such - like in the case of asdsd - is that he is a known mafia player, and an active one. no reason to short change everyone in that scenario. i'm sure faz would be treated the same. but DONDI returning? LEMON BENNY? JONES? or better yet, a completely "unknown" barely present "random" account? i don't think so.

turn your anger somewhere else man.

2 Likes

cheers, I'll drink to that.

1 Like

you guys are so xenophobic its insane

1 Like

Seth signed before the bot account talk even happened.

I decided I wasn't going to vote him out, so yeah, that means if he's mafia he wins 100%. I'm fine with that. He (or it) played actively enough that I have no problems with him.

1 Like

cheers I'll drikn to that

1 Like

Yeah, I'm sorry if I'm out of line but this one broke me. I won't hide that.

YOU decided.
YOU made a wincon that ruined your fuckign game. the end

seth was a bot fuckign account the moment he signed up for the site, hes like a fucking petty account made (by a mod) as a stupid retaliation against other supposed "new" accounts (ewiz/pastel)

1 Like

Bro seth is just a guy catching the strays of yalls mentall illness wtf

1 Like

We'll disagree on this. Objectively mafia has a wincon that only the scum team fully understands. If you don't want to play towards that then I will sit out.