Signaled [FINALE]

next time just vote seth(or returning players) d1 like i said

personally i think it's immoral to host games with bots that are host controlled but you know, it's not like nma hasn't done a few of those in his time...

I have never done that.

let me log into another account so i can post that i believe you

1 Like

Anyways Nyte played well. Sat on hammer for half a day just to torture us. I'm impressed.

qv

1 Like

Its not but it might as well be

This is why I didn't sign this game.
Weird setup and a weird host who changes the rules mid game.

5 Likes

Give me a non vanilla setup where town have a chance and I will sign.

https://x.com/RemilioBaby/status/1813947898725535882?t=y2qjt389_RSbjoFhsSwaqQ&s=19

1 Like

That was my best setup ever.

It was me and nyte

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
matticus 2 Seth, bazingaboy
tywin 1 Tywin
bazingaboy 1 Matticus

Not Voting

Nyte,

Alive Players - 5

Majority Vote - 3

46116740-4584-11ef-aee6-e37b7780d1a1

Final results.

Game ends.

Nyte and Tywin (scum) victory!

Kill List:

Dondi
Matticus
Seth
Bazinga
Sophie

The game would've ended after SOPHIE's lynch (next NK was matticus, then it goes to 2v2 with the remaining two players both on the scum's kill list, so scum path to victory was secured)

I added this little postgame phase just for fun and for everybody to get a chance to state their clear mafia reads. You should get some credit for correctly picking the scum

Unfortunately I don't think anybody correctly picked the scum. Hard game, good attempt all. I think Tywin played good scum at some points - for example hard townreading Matticus on the day when he knew matticus would die to NK. It's a smart way to play around this NK mechanic - smarter than just pushing the NK target, which our two scum didn't do at all this game

But also it's very hard for town to read a player like Tywin who played 0 games recently. I think you guys were correctly reading Nyte but distracted by scumreading each other. Failure to townread in the town circle

And lynching NMA day 1 may have handicapped you because he is actually good and an active player even though he cheats.