Signaled [FINALE]

#1 problem on this game is that without me on the town team you guys are completely lost. Just stumbling around in the dark voting each other

Wow. Good Game All. Time well Spent. I played Really Badly. Should have Played Better.

What with me and Two Scum spewing and busing each other the whole time while My AFK town team voted wrong and suspected me and voted incorrectly.

1 Like

Nyte sitting on hammer vote for half a day and not just ending the game...

fake game. Time waster. Glad I didn't play.

2 Likes

@Tywin @Nyte Well played. I'm sure you two had fun in the most deranged way possible.

1 Like

I misinterpreted the stalemate stuff too I guess. The stalemate thing was actually pointless? So scum just wins on a tie? Alright. No rule changes there.

Not sure she didnt acknowledge me once in scum chat..

1 Like

Taking a break from mafia for a while after this one.

1 Like

You were my little bitch i fucking destroyed you

That's what happens when the host allows 4 fake users into the mafia game. Don't waste your breath... I sure as hell won't.

Town had lost. Just end the game. We were already at best 50/50 after bazinga put his vote on sophie after ZERO mechanical interactions had occurred that anyone could make sense of. You didn't need the list. You never used it. We couldn't look at voting patterns. Nothing.

1 Like

I was trying to kill you because you were #2 bahahahaa

it was really stupid

qv

They’re your friends and you griefed it too.

Why are you still trying to gaslight that Seth is someone I know? Does he have Benny's IP or something because I am being 100% honest when I say that I don't know him.
The fake players are you, jdance, seth, and bazinga. Toprak plays seriously

2 Likes

I'm sorry you had a bad experience Matthew. I completely understand your frustrations. Please don't leave us

For the record the host told us that there was going to be another day hahahahahaa

1 Like

He even told us how to play