Signaled [FINALE]

it was stupid but the arrogance is hardly surprising.

Hey girlie you played great. Sorry i posted that you were throwing the game in scum chat like 20 times.

Did i do anything else wrong? Why wont you speak to me?

Yeah, this is just twisted.

Look at this

Worst host ever.

1 Like

The only real strategy i had was to fuck with nyte as much as possible and to run a train on you if i could because i wanted to take down the king

Im pretty sure nyte and i were both just trying to get each other killed if possible

I also tried to play the clock more and pretended to afk end of d2 so i didnt have to answer nytes questions

You also said that mafia in this game follow and not lead so i tried leading too

Why would you tell me how to play if i wanted to win?

You played well. This game just took the deranged antics too far. I don't care about a game where the scum has a wincon and aren't going with it -- and this game took that two steps too far. Nyte not hammering and then you preventing her from hammering. For what? Some third phase we arent privy to.

At the start no but then yes

Hahahaha was when i unlynched ■■■ a few seconds before nyte lynched. I actually didnt notice she lynched

1 Like

I dont remember what happened after im pretty sure she just didnt lynch you

Like im not reading into games where the scum are going way beyond what is necessary to win. It is torture and a complete waste of time.

2 Likes

Yeah our pov is that we had to extend though after big ass rule change

Its the hosts fault

no, you intentionally griefed to do whatever dumb shit the host wanted (altho i'm pretty sure you griefed me specifically just as much)

The griefing was interpeted well for us

I went along with big asses rule changes because i wanted to win