Roragok
Wintermute
Epok
Flopagis

I’m swapper to

I’m swapper

Town - Self.

Town Swapper :
You select another player and swap places with them ethereally for the night. All things targetted on them are cast onto you and vice versa. This must be cast on someone every night.

Rngd this role

Thanks for that. Swap me.

Can someone explain my role I don’t feel like reading it

You select another player and swap places with them ethereally for the night. All things targetted on them are cast onto you and vice versa. This must be cast on someone every night.

Where the hell is the player list, I have no idea who’s in the game

Players are roles here
https://namafia.com/t/signals-a-mafia-game-by-passionfortrains-signup

things, things, things

Gasps for air

Players and roles*

Okay I guess the list there is the player list, would be nice if Benny atleast pasted that

Also I guess Benny wants emotes enabled. I have a feeling this game will be another elaborate troll

lynch epok

Lynch nmagane

Don’t lynch me - I’m town.

Nmagane the virgen is once again trying to bamboozle town out of a victory and only You can stop him. All we need is your lynch, credit card number, the expiration date and your full name. Quickly, before he ruins the game!

Usual scum play of yours btw. Hide behind your usual meme Lynch but play defensively and reiterate you’re town instead of buckling down and calling me scum

So what PR are you Nmagane, or are you scum? I’m 100% sure Benny wouldn’t give you VT.

Blatant lie