Signals Day 2 - The Conclusion.

LuckyArtist killed him (although he should of been zeused due to talking during the night).

Not sure how anyone expects this forum to be taken seriously when everyone posts during night and the mods just encourage it.

@roragok
Here’s a list of rule breakers to be suspended:
@SOPHIE
@yns
@Agubar
@KrazyKat
@iaafr

Remember when I was baiting agubar to get more people to vote on me and then asked which of the two I should kill
I was grudge

The following players should be warned for this game:
Nyte(posting at night in a game she’s not part of)
Iafr(posting at night)
Yns(as above; gamethrowing and posting role pm)
Krazy(as above)
Agrubar(as above)
Willy_9/11(as above)
Nma(gamethrowing)
Dan(as above and locking thread)
Jdance(intentional and severe spam)

I did not "game throw" - it was a two way bus between me and my partners (They started it for no reason - there was no reason for them both to bus me and if you want to accuse someone of game throwing then it should be them, you should not lynch your teammates) and then epok decided he wanted to get zeused and klaze decided to concede.

1 Like

Not sure why he was speaking for me and emotes by the way: is there some new setting to enable emotes whilst making a thread? I wasn't aware.

For context I did not mention emotes at all.

+Lbj(gamethrowing - claims he shot someone for some idiotic grudge reason - did not even read his post)

1 Like

It’s a real shame as I really liked the theme and lore of this game (It was certainly deeper and more intelligent than some dirty sex joke (last two games)) - but I guess some people will do anything to push their agenda.

I will be playing Terrafirmapunk tonight - pm me for IP.

I wouldn’t agree on punishing Willy or Nyte as they likely did not realize they were doing anything wrong.

Incorrect. They knew what they were doing (posting in an active mafia thread they are not part of) and it is clearly against the rules

If rules are not enforced (with a polite warning, in this case) players will continue to push the boundaries until games are completely unplayable

A close review of mafia rules and moderation strategies is in order. If you would like me to fix this personally you can reach out. I do not have time to actively moderate the site but I can put the right systems and processes in place for it to thrive.

In other news: I signed this game because some people raised questions about my performance and abilities in mafia.

As the only town player to correctly identify all three scum d1 and as the selected n1 fearkill target, I believe I have provided an adequate answer to these questions.

Thank you all for playing and thanks for the host.

shut the fuck up fag

@old_electrowizard_acc

Just so you know you acted like an idiot this game and benny didn’t even have a chance to do anything wrong

I think you should be banned for minimum 3 games - this is not the first time you’ve done this

I mean that they thought it was over or cancelled - when it was just the players in the game themselves trolling.

A player being unsatisfied with the host is not a valid reason to zeus him