[SIGNUP] Gladiators

Sign

neutral whose goal is to get dueled and lose

alternatively a similar angry lyncher type

that way people cant just use the gimmick to signal theyre vt

neutrals generally are swingy and kinda fuck with games i dont rly wanna include one

not sure what gimmick youre referring to but the VT example pm (in this game all the VTs are just town gladiators) will be in the OP

idk they might be but i feel like they would compliment the game personally

im also a “neutrals die when they win” kinda guy lol

so my idea, fleshed out more is

1 Town Sacrificial Pacifist

1-shot ability to stop an ongoing duel, put both duelists’ duel on cd for the full day afterward, and die at the end of the phase. Using this ability kind of doubles as Innocent Child activation, and would allow this player to lead the day by demanding a duel from different players if he thinks there’s a town/town duel going on.

the day phase would still go on to have another duel; not saying this ability would prevent dueling for an entire day phase, just cancel an ongoing one

would be in a 3v11 setup, so essentially with the activation its still 3v10 (4 mislynches for a loss)

alternatively literally everybody in town could have that ability as well (complete with the dying-at-end-of-phase cost)

no if you hand it out people might be willing to use it as a means to kill themselves instead of sticking it out to be townread.

thats quality gaming imho

Would be cool if used as intended and you couldn’t just pop it either

Yeah sounds like an iaafr move to me

its a social experiment see who gets mad enough to kill themselves fastest

yeah im the worst offender so

watch someone rage save a scum player and have to live with themselves postgame

maybe theres a duel limit per day or something? anything thatll stop everyone from dying on the same day you goddamn sadist

uh only 1 duel at a time per day

you lynch 1 person and then it goes to night and then theres another duel the next day

this is what i meant the whole time btw

nah i meant people purposely dueling and spamming cancels to lose the game immediately

i was joking really

epok, this is a quality mafia subforum with quality gamers. our towns don’t throw like that. this is going to be a quality game.

2 Likes

only 1 save max a day too i guess