[SIGNUP] Gladiators

ok i updated the rules

flavor suggestions welcome

@jones @q0q15 @anon75925521 come play

sign

I don’t think this one would be swingy. Make it like a ToL neut where they can win along with scum or town. All they want is to be dueled and lose, if that happens, their wincon is satisfied and the game keeps going

yeah I agree this neut isn’t really swingy but

isn’t it a bit too easy to win as that neut? just demand to get dueled and demand votes; only the neut could do both these things without it being anti wincon, and whoever duels them still wants to win

mafia don’t want to waste an nk on them etc

Ye I don’t likw the neut unless there was some caveat added like he can only win if he dies to duel on certain days

if I get one more sign I can Rand and start this tonight

I like this, @iaafr. Make it so only he knows which days he can win by losing a duel on

@anon75925521 may be interested.

or the host could roll a 2 sided die

even if the neut can only win on certain days

still doesnt solve the issue the neut is the only role that would ever want to die and there’s really questionable strategic value in pretending to be the neut and the neut’s existence mainly amounts to a distraction from the actual game of town v mafia on the days they wanna try to get lynched

sry guys i dont think im including it

Third party Serial killer type guy that can’t duel.

What about a neut that has to duel and win?

youre the host but im still disappointed. maybe he can also be a survivor, but he loses if he gets dueled and wins

better imo

im surprised you guys are so enthusiastic about 3ps

town v mafia from these past few games has felt rather Terse and with a lack of exterior evidence just kinda feels like people are ready to die on whatever hill they wanna die on. i figured that a neutral that wants to die will make people think twice before giving up on thinking if theyre making a right move

Also why would anyone stop the duel? It seems like a very bad move in almost all situations. Also a serial killer that can’t duel would be too weak. I think a serial killer that can not lose would be more balanced.

alternatively klaze’s suggestion works in the way that im describing

I really like it (the duel stopping)

1 Like

Can the guy that stopped an ongoing duel immediately start a new one?