Site design

No one fucking asked you to. You just said multiple times you didn't want prize money for the first tournament, so no one went about organizing the prize money

Wrong, but, even if not, if we had finalized the money before the tournament we could've made a much bigger, more interesting tournament, like we had talked about. You just shot those ideas down. Go fuck yourself. You're the one who said no prize pool, now you're trying to turn it around on me for not wanting to contribute when it won't make the tournament bigger/better and it won't increase site activity (the two reasons I wanted a prize pool in the first place). Stop being so fucking dumb

I’m not turning it around on you at all. I said you can contribute or not contribute. It’s not a big deal.

I am rejecting your attempt to accuse me at any opportunity of sabotaging my own tournament.

Many people continue to pledge after I said I didn’t want it to be a huge thing. Some are still pledging now.

Dan said he would coordinate with those people. If he does or doesn’t, I will follow up later.

There’s no need to create drama out of everything.

I'm not saying you're sabotaging the tournament. I understand the reasoning of why you'd want the first one to not have a prize pool.

Bullshit. You started it with this:

Fuck off with this gaslighting bullshit

That stemmed from this post

But as I said, I want no drama and it seems like we are in agreement so there's no need to discuss further

:popcorn:

This is on ■■■ I bet.

2 Likes

That’s the jdance effect

2 Likes

those numbers are still fine and things get real inflated when theres drama anyways. there just hasnt been much to flame about for people

I can start some drama threads

just wish jdance would post again, he was so fucking good at posting minus the banbaiting garbage

hey idiot newsflash you can just like Private Message and ask for one if youre gonna seriously post that shit

He never banbaited

1 Like

He sent me his cumming video out of the blue so I’d like to imagine he’s closing on returning one day

1 Like

PMs are incredibly broken on mobile recently. I have to clear my cache every time I read a PM now.

? That sounds like a you thing, it’s been the exact same for me since I first joined

Nope, Nyte also reported this started happening to her in the past week

What browsers are you guys using and what color design

Chrome has been the same for me on the default skin vs the rose one I’m using now. @Nyte

Chrome, Dan’s light

I noticed when writing PMs if I hit ctrl+Z it just does random shit

Ah I see what you mean now

This is what happens when I close a pm. I can't click on anything and have to clear my cache