Small Setup Signup

Bump, can yall sign this plz

I will sign if you use pm and not chatzy

Tell people don’t cheat and expect they don’t cheat

Sure ill give it a go. Ill look into getting rid of the last seen garbage before the game starts.

oh if this is still a thing ill sign

is htere no mafiabot for thsi game seems to have been created before it maybe

That’s dumb. I go to people’s profiles to check when they were last active to pester them if they’re online and not replying in mafia. Just use chatzy

That’s metagaming and is banned on other mafia sites

I don’t see why asking you to not cheat is so hard

Additionally if you actually read the setup you would see that it doesn’t matter at all

@mafiabot sign

@mafiabot slist

Signed Players

ian
slowdive

79fa8700-2a76-11e9-bc93-fb59f5f5f94b

epic,

@mafiabot sign

This could be an epic game or an epic fail.

I would suggest 8 players with 2 SK’s.

@mafiabot sign
an epic game or an epic fail - agreed.

1 Like

If we’re talking about Honor here - you should also have the game hosted in the emote reactions subforum.
I will say it for the hundredth time: If someone wants to cheat they have better ways than to react with shitty emoji coded messages.

Maybe, it just seems like the meta with reacts on is to be obnoxious as fuck with it if youre vt

there’s no such thing as meta. It’s all just in Good Fun - just adds a new funny element to the game.

2 Likes

Really could just poll it.
The argument against emojis: People could “Cheat” by putting emojis and then removing them to deliver secret messages - no way to trace that. The counterargument is that Likes can be used to the same effect, and that if people wanted to cheat they can just join the ts.dev-urandom.eu teamspeak server.

• Allow Emoji Reactions
  • Don’t

0 voters

Enforce nmas ban

2 Likes

He is right about cheating and i do find emojis funny

However sometimes they are obnoxious and people (hosts) are definitely within their right to decide they want to play a game without them