Small Setup Signup

Why does this post get hidden but people get to break mafia rules in every single game?

Hide this please.

I encourage everyone to flag his posts. He is spamming this signup thread with stupid drama.

this isn’t the place to share these objections, nor are you making any point really by linking an offtopic video and then getting mad when I hide it. You can’t go around causing trouble just because youre hosting a game, and I dont want to have to bother setting up the system so you have to have every post of yours manually approved either, so please be a nuisance somewhere else. thanks.

Alright, no Nmagane or Benny in my game. Feel free to sign.

I see nothing has changed

Don’t make me silence your account, just stop posting in this thread.

Why did I get banned? Are you on that much of a power trip?

bumping this to have it rehosted. looking to host a game with like 9-13 players, gonna try and run something a bit basic so it can be balanced and focused on people trying to suss eachother out instead of weird mechanics

I’ll play

Can’t host

@mafiabot host

Let’s play Assassin In The Palace again. :rofl:

1 Like

:bump:

Just kidding dan. I will +sign any game that isn’t a meme game. I have some free time and I want to hunt scum.

no problem. i just wanted to bump the thread. id rather host a different setup but if the players want something idc

Let’s be honest: It’s time to shut down the mafia sub forum

The games that aren’t hosted by u are usually ok

2 Likes

:bump2:

@mafiabot sign