Smoke Signals [DAY 2]

@mafiabot lynch nolynch

This is the mathematically optimal play; to solidify that I think this is the mathematically optimal play, I will not check this thread again for at least two weeks.

We won't have enough metrics to vote the players on if the game lasts two or three days, if the prizepool is going to be fair then the game probably should be prolonged (though not for three months as that will exceed the Fall prizepool limitations).

Frankly mentioning the prizepool is angleshooting and I very much would put you in the "lean scum" table within my scumhunt matrix.

Typo Correction: The Second Tribe is known as "SIGKILL". Please refer to them using the correct name from here on out, and edit your previous posts to reflect the corrections...

1 Like

Then you'll have to vote my tribe instead of prolonging the game for attention.

@mafiabot add SIGKILL

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
nolynch 1 CulturedUrbanite
syskill 1 theGreatWingdingi

Not Voting

JCrispy, fireworks_over_maynooth, Osiris, Matticus, KrazyKat, jdance, insom, Degens, SYSKILL, The Rejects,

Alive Players - 12

Majority Vote - 7

cff9ef20-1c9d-11ed-8a6c-1d65a9fcc052

@mafiabot vote The Rejects

@mafiabot lynch sigkill

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Lynch Votes Voters
nolynch 1 CulturedUrbanite
the rejects 1 fireworks_over_maynooth
syskill 1 theGreatWingdingi

Not Voting

JCrispy, Osiris, Matticus, KrazyKat, jdance, insom, Degens, SYSKILL, The Rejects,

Alive Players - 12

Majority Vote - 7

82d4d370-1ca9-11ed-8a6c-1d65a9fcc052

Benny your two teammates were the ones in the game who had a most obvious desire to be together

Do I think they actually would do that as scum? No not really but it is optimal play and you have to lynch people based off their play. For example, is "Jones" playing towny here? No. Is your response to my post towny? No.

In fact one of the main benefits for town of lynching your clan first is that it removes 2 goys. No offense.

Also I think it's pretty funny that you think my making out with a dancer on the docks under the sunset had anything to do with you bedding a Spanish woman in the last game. I think the only way you could think that is if you actually did not bed a Spanish woman, and it was all a "joke," a "chiste piqueno" (spanish), and you now view it as a tactic to come up with this sort of thing in the thread.

I was simply updating the thread about my life and where I was at in my thinking about the game. Would appreciate if you didn't derail the thread with such nonsense in the future.

Funny how you immediately know the exact post I had in mind. I was actually still slightly sceptical until now. And unlike your post, I actually did bed a Spanish woman and it was a legitimate alibi in the mafia universe game.

Is lying and gaslighting about how the tribes were randomized towny? No.

1. I'm not goy.

2. The people you're referring to (me and Jones) are by far the most active and engaging members with the game. Feel free to lynch us, the game will die immediately after with the AFK and low effort posts from Jdance and "Osirisis"

Untrue, I had no special preference for Jones. I thought the three of us to being together might be fun, but you blew that opportunity so here we are.

I had something else to say too but I'll wait on that.

Same color as my penis