degens 3 JCrispy, Osiris, theGreatWingdingi
the rejects 2 fireworks_over_maynooth, CulturedUrbanite
syskill 1 KrazyKat

Not Voting

Matticus, jdance, insom, Degens, SYSKILL, The Rejects,

Alive Players - 12

Majority Vote - 7

124219f0-1d04-11ed-b9d1-23ddcf3bf1cb

Despite Mafiabot stating this; Hammer threshold is actually 5 out of 9 votes.

2 Likes

@discobot roll 1d2

:game_die: 2

If a tribe has two scum, there will never be a tie.

Day one - over.
Day two - we vote a non-scum tribe.
Night two - non-scum tribe gets smoked and dies.
Day three - the only chance for town is for all towns to vote scum tribe.
Night three - 2 scum tribe refuse to send smoke signal.

Stalemate.

If a tribe has a 1-1 scum split, there are two town on each tribe.

If the mafia refuse to vote on their teams, it is not necessarily a statemate... "pronoun analysis"... it is only a stalemate if town refuse to vote... your "pronoun analysis" results in the opposite.... "we" as town can only force a stalemate in 1-1.

My post was only referring to a scenario with two scum on one team.

We are talking apples and oranges at this point.

And your pronoun analysis is within the context of me speaking about a 1-1 scum split......."we" only makes sense from the town side........

Well read my posts better next time before you reply.
Or explain your context better.

Still looks like a scum-slip to me.

you are a fucking animal

1 Like

This conversation is going nowhere.

If anyone else wants to respond to this post, please do.

If you are serious about improving your mafia play: I recommend his article: A Guide to Focusing on Scum and Getting them Eliminated - MafiaWiki

3 Likes

100% agreed

Using ad hominiem to undermine players. - This falls in line of giving respect, but you will find that people will be more cooperative and less evasive if you choose to be more selective in the way you give your criticism. Saying someone is bad, wrong, or stupid does not make your argument instantly better. I think a lot of players believe if they put down someone who is attacking them, they will reconsider because they believe it will instill fear in them. Nobody wants to feel stupid, bad, or wrong, therefore people use ad hominiem to make people reconsider.

If I didn't want to feel stupid, bad, or wrong, why would I be posting in this tthread?

Why would I be playing Signals?

Logic trumps all. At the end of the day, the person who wins is the person whom is being the most logical. Logic can be applied through understanding the gamestate and applying what you know to advance it further. Logic is using your cognition to make decisions based on evidence. A lot of players these days simply ignore logic and focus on either one thing at a time, or too many things at a time. There are a lot of assumptions that are made that only lead to incomplete thought, therefore it is hard to follow. This is easily rectified by exerting behavior that makes it seem like you know what you are talking about. Mafia is in a sense is a form of heightened debate, and you will go a lot farther if you apply logic to your arguments, instead of baseless assumptions.

Based and Redpilled. The Superior Mafia Player.

@mafiabot slist