Smoke Signals [DAY 2]

Me kissing a woman: Haha this is just like when benny said he had sex with a spanish woman in that Mafia Universe game. This is so sick. We are like buddies now

If you speak to a woman during a mafia game that is derivative. That is a tired old joke. Stop copying benny

You can re-read the thread and see what I mean

Unfortunately in this setup game activity d1 is non-towny because towns don't really know what's going on/don't have a pref whereas scum actually does care how the clan setups come together

What I see from day one is that the two of us had several suitors an it's only fair and objective that we give preference to the first one. That isn't some kind of scummy bias like you're making it out to be.

The tribe element is the only unique thing about this setup and denying activity to the formation of tribes isn't towny at all imho

All this talk about me and Jones being partners, but still no thoughts into other scenarios involving Jones. Why do you think he selected the two of us in particular?

drawing the game out ad infinitum will not make finding scum easier

He likes you guys it's why he talks shit about you constantly

The bad guys might just be my tribe. Would be a hell of a coincidence with my pregame declaration but as the only tribe to choose mates in a low posting game might be bad guy indicative?

TheGreatWingdingi kisses girls now?

Thats nasty

Whoever did the math found scum chances much better as 0/0/2 correct? I mean not to put it past scum just letting it randomize as a low effort or antagonistic play but same tribe seems the winning play yes?

He went off the deepend when he was benched on his professional wordle team. Give him some time he'll be back on top

This is a typical town response

Matty/Jones/Benny is a typical scum response

I'm not saying there are 2 scum on the team, any 2 are likely scum or tried to be together, etc, I am just saying their team is most likely to have scum (least likely to be a 0 scum team) based on the fact that scum are the only ones that actually care how the clans are set up

& I would expect matty as town to have a way easier time understanding that

@mafiabot lynch thegreatwingdingi

unfunny tool

2 Likes

enjoy your game!

1 Like