Smoke Signals [POST GAME]

I'm not sure if it's possible to pick a MVP this time due to the game setup. We can either do a proper plain jane next time and determine the prizepool from there or we can put mafia on hold temporarily and get some third parties to evaluate the best player in the game.

2 Likes

Also four people posted their role PM's ruining the integrity of the game; so there is no way that Jones or Alightsoul can qualify for the prizepool.

1 Like

Don't think we need to pause the game and agree that the pm posting + whacky setup isn't that great for doling money

That said my theory is you hold this 50 euro over us and make us dance for as long as possible so mentioning the baove isn't in my best interest. Oh well

1 Like

He doesn't get to decide. The admins hold the money now = the admins decide who was the MVP

1 Like

It's not a wacky setup. Just wasn't given much respect by the playerbase.

3 Likes

Why not? Because it was bad hahaha

It's certainly different, apologies if wacky sounded denigrating

I am genuinely just waiting for an actual game to go ahead, the last one was no offense shit, I don't even know how to evaluate a best player from this unless we get in third party judges. The games before got lost in the signup phase and before that there was only a single game which we all kind of agreed was a warm-up.

If we get a proper mafia setup signed and started (preferably taken from mafia wiki boilerplate setups) then I have no problem making a decision from that.

You sound like a bitter and sore loser.

1 Like

You know we can put up our own money right? 50 euro is not that much and most people here make a lot more than you do.

1 Like

are you cashing out on jones' jewels and selling that ip?

Look they are having a fake lovers quarrel

1 Like

i dont have any money he asked for it back a while ago

4 Likes

LMAO

To make matters worse, that's 3 ramen packets short of the full 50

2 Likes

actual discussion I had about MVP:

myself - "please don't inflate the egos of these animals: they're going to think they aren't ■■■■■■■■ and ruin more games"
nmagane - "but I want their egos inflated"

1 Like

completely indistinguishable from my dota games (which are just a medium to troll me). there is a wide set of players who only seem to sign and play these games to harass and tunnel me.

1 Like

"the bait" is no different than nmagane pulling the mid wave to the dire hard camp at 1:30 to "gank mid" as abaddon while im palying puck.

1 Like

I watched you play dota and your dota play is about same level as your mafia play