Smoke Signals [POST GAME]

Can confirm, i win his lane for him on a regular basis

1 Like

You're the guy that thinks he's god's gift to X thing because he mostly interacts with people whom he's very slightly better than (if only because they openly act like idiots most of the time - "as a joke") and who are extremely deferential to him

Then brings this worldview into the real world and gets very frustrated because it's incompatible with reality - frustration plays out as bitterness, cynicism, attempted aloof "judgment" of the world (which only reveals the depth of your maladjustment) because these are the only toolset you have built for dealing with problems

2 Likes

That said if I regularly played dota with "Chris" I would have the same debilitating character traits and same aggrieved view of the world so I think it's understandable

1 Like

i bet chris is the chair force gamer

I am frankly god's gift to this forum (especially you) because if I wasn't playing the person I am right now you'd just be way more unfunny.

I agree. A lot of other people don't really post anything interesting to respond to

do you think nyte was extremely deferential to me during our 1 year e-relationship

I think my innate narcissism has more to do with being 6'6" rather than hanging out with nmagane and toprak, and honestly, I don't really think it's an issue.

Retreat! Retreat into the veil of glib self-satire rather than face the Horror of Self-Reflection presented to me by that woeful mirror, NAMafia Moderator Alightsoul!

your armchair analysis is completely wrong: it's the exact opposite actually.

I can't really do much with this: if you're going to personally attack me, do it in such a manner that I can at least maneuver to something that's workable: at this point, it's basically: "no, I'm actually extremely unhappy and non-functional because XYZ, not ABC".

I think you should apologize.

1 Like

I had to relive children calling me "gollum" when I was 13 because of your post. Apologize.

1 Like

That is a toprak post

This is genuinely so sad.

Yeah but the prizepool is still there, I needed it back temporarily because I didn't have money for rent.

Then why are you doing a prize pool

Then why are you replying with no reading comprehension? I asked for a refund a month ago to make rent, the prizepool is still valid I just haven't sent it back to Roragok. If people want we can try to decide a MVP on the previous game but I'd rather we play an actual game.

What setup do you think we should play that would be more appropriate for a prizepool?

1 Like