Smoke Signals [SIGNUPS] [9/12]

Me kkat and insom +1 degen tribe gonna win

I don't understand the win conditions.
After one tribe gets eliminated, what happens?
It seems like the game will stall at that point.

After one tribe is eliminated and their roles are flipped, there are 8 players remaining, there will still be scum alive and town players must decide which of the two remaining tribes to eliminate, and then during night the two tribes themselves must come to an agreement to finalize the elimination.
There is a stalemate condition, as pointed in the OP. But I don't believe the game will "stall" in other cases.

1 Like

I am starting to get it.
Town could ruin their game with their lack of knowledge of who is scum.
Do scum have their own private night chat?

Scum have permanent day/night chat during the whole game.

I might change this to Scum having ONLY day chat, and not night chat.

@mafiabot sign

Update the title.
Sad that asoul won't update his.

Alightsoul has false advertisement on his title in an attempt to attract more players.

We are now officially halfway full, with more signatures than Alightsoul's game.

After thinking about the setup, I prefer it to some mystery setup about a Netflix series that is probably a lame show.

2 Likes

I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you.
Alightsoul generally prefers to run closed mystery games. While I have no real issue with closed games such as Matrix setups, I don't like total zero info games like the ones he hosts.

Setup update:
Infiltrators (Scum) now only have day chat, and no night communication.
This fits the theme of the infiltrators splitting up into each tribe and spending the night with them, instead of with their teammates.

I like new and creative setups.
Even if the game gets weird, they breath new life into a mafia forum.

1 Like

The main issue is ensuring that this isn't some 75% town win - but it's been shown that this doesn't really matter here. The laws of mathematics don't apply on NAMafiA.

1 Like

Will suit and tie jones make another appearance?

1 Like

the game doesnt make any sense at all. what happens if all 3 signals are smoke signaled, why wouldnt everyone smoke signal

I hope so, but it's unlikely. No promises - we don't know if we have the budget to hire him again.

1 Like

33% chance of stalemate too apparently

1 Like

Rora told me once,
When choosing between balance and fun, always go for a fun game.

1 Like

You wouldn't want to approve and smoke signal your own death, would you?