State of NAMafia ~**~*~SERIOUS*~*~*~

Mouth's starting to feel a lot better. Huge relief to have the tooth gone. I've been getting pretty nauseous though. Probably from the antibiotics. Just a few days left

I'm kicking myself for not using the coffee machine at my apartment lobby sooner. The foam in its latte is absolutely perfect.

I know I'm supposed to be avoiding hot drinks but I really can't help myself

LOL KEK LOL KEK LOL KEK [quote="ian, post:23, topic:4002"]
I know I'm supposed to be avoiding hot drinks but I really can't help mysel
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL KEK LOL KEK LOL KEK

Would you mind fixing the formatting?

2 Likes

this sounds good

It's insane that things I have been preaching and predicating for for almost a year now -- it took you this long to notice these are the things ruining mafia. Well I guess better late than never

how can be fix it benny? youre the only one who can save us

Faz needs to be added back in first of all. He's the only genuine Mafia player at the moment besides Wolfy and FMU.

benny i try my absolute best. why am i not being considered in your list of genuine Mafia players?

You still blatantly view the sub-forum as a place to fuck around and "hang out" essentially with other posters. If you look at the mafia sub-forum on virtually any other forum they have a very professional tone

2 Likes

i don't think that's true benny. haven't you seen that i was the one who made this serious discussion....

I agree. I hope that benny setup will have requirements for people to post with "very professional tone." Mafia is in a very sorry state at the moment with people like DotaKyle posting unprofessionally all over the place

Bump

Amen

who removed faz

I removed myself by making 2 posts after a 3-game ban first offence. Making it a 2nd and 3rd offense of posting in an ongoing game resulting in the permaban.

adding the in house league will generate interest in namafia

quite the epic post