State of NAMafia ~**~*~SERIOUS*~*~*~

Thanks

Roragok's pride single handedly chocking the last breathes from namafia

1 Like

You could always try your hand at a game of Neptune's Pride

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/137-Public-Moderation-Log?p=3547969&viewfull=1#post3547969

@wolfy
rekt

1 Like

happens to the best of us

at least here you can talk shit to low activity players.

God forbid you do it there

1 Like

Here are few things that my fellow forum players have to say about me:

"Can read mafia players with slightly better accuracy than he can Tinder bots." - Capgrass

"Not a total $#@! but nearly" - Cactus

"Decent player with the ego of a great player" - Friend

"if a slumming mexican was making guacamole and a piece of avocado dropped under the bar counter and was left there to naturally decompose for 4 months you'd get faz." - Jing (he has small $#@!, so he is mad at the world).

"Well objectively I think generally, since your early games you come across as cocky and arrogant instead of confident which leads you into making bad assumptions. However I think you have a strong presence and you add good value to the game. I enjoy people who stick to their guns and won't get bullied.

My favorite play you made was in one of the earlier games. You were the last mafia and there were 3 town alive. You purposely no killed to cause confusion. I was cracking up. You lost but it was mega enjoyable to read." -Roragok (our best game host)

i'm the best mafia player on this fucking website. people need to show respect.

1 Like

i probs said that a long ass time ago i have no issue with how u play now

unsure if you became more fun to play with or if the bar was lowered by ever single mafia game on this website in the last 5 months being griefed by nma or whoever

both.

faz is less frustrating to play with than previously. more frustrating in other ways but those are minor compared to what he used to do

but also goyclub completely ruined everything

We should just ban everybody from the site and host consecutive kyle vs faz mafia 1v1s to determine who the best player of all time is

Kyle vs Faz 1v1: a 24-part series

The only combatant I'm interested in watching is matticus

I am up if we want to get a try-hard game going

no trolling, no blogging, everyone who signs up is willing to commit a full hour minimum of play per 24 hours, 20-30 game related post minimum.