State of the Forum: 2023

Not true.

Which goy club member weighs enough to kill George Floyd by kneeling on his neck for 5mins?

YEAH THIS IS THE PART OF THE THREAD WHERE WE LEAVE OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS INTO CLIQUE POSTURING AND GOSSIPPING XD

1 Like

osiris

2 Likes

This is an objective analysis. You are shaped like a malnourished alien or undersea creature and could not kill anybody with any part of your body or any amount of kneeling

Objective analysis? Nobody knows what really happened.

It's called stochastic calculus you fucking moron.

1 Like

How would I know what was in Floyd's bloodstream? I didn't see his blood.

I say this not to be mean or provocative but out of a desire to be objective. I do not accept the offer of a lethal does of fentanyl

QUASI
RANDOM

MONTE
CARLO

i need yns takes

You make a good point. I guess you're right.

Thanks Toprak.

1 Like

Within real life I don't think a single instance of me just being casually racist, discussing the inherent truth of racism, etc. has been poorly received.

What do you guys suppose Nyte's perspective on all of this would be?

I have less emotion about the United States becoming a third world shithole filled to the brim with low-human-capital genetic waste than you people do about slander for George Floyd.

I don't know anything about George Floud.

Slavery was the original sin and it will be America's death: the complete re-orientation of society around gay-black-communism is NOT good for anyone with a functioning brain.

the sins never die

this was a major mistake lol....