State of the Forum: 2023

@SOPHIE please ban him he is multiboxing

No worse then mutliboxing 10 shamans at once

hope you two had fun in dota

I am first and foremost a mafia player, second and secondmost an indie game dev, and a "goy club member" LAST.

2 Likes

I am Anti-GoyClub in every sense of the word.

Pardon me as I mod abuse a bit

crying about the demise of the white race is inherently wrong asf

the only way i'd excuse it is if he didnt share the opinion with anyone except people in his family, and never posted about it on social media/never made the opinion known to anyone who'd be uncomfortable or downright upset upon hearing it. but he doesnt do that im willing to bet lol

Don't lump me in with him. I'm not even white. In fact I generally don't like whites.

1 Like

literally 50% of what you say is just weird gaslighting like this, god fuck off. obviously im not talking about you in the post that im specifically referring to jones. but you know that. you just like to be annoying because it's funny to you. when you're not doing that you're an okay guy

1 Like

I genuinely don't even know what Gaslighting means.

pretending to tell the truth when both you and the other person know you are lying, or saying a statement that you both know isn't true

1 Like

you just got gaslit

1 Like

problem officer?

1 Like

I'm willing to have nmaGane kneel on my neck for 5 minutes if you guys are willing to ingest overdose levels of fentanyl (alongside having methamphetamine in your system).

1 Like

I can't imagine how detached from reality you have to be to think that George Floyd died from "people kneeling on his neck"; completely over-socialized morons.

This guy takes about 20 minutes to type each of these posts. Still working on the next one

I may be a Nazi in the political/philosophical sense, but you people are the Nazis in the sociological sense: to take the insane negro worship diktat from the GAE completely unthinkingly is truly a lubricant of evil.

The nmagane kneeling thing is not a valid comparison for "overdose levels of fentanyl" - there is no way nmagane weighs more than 110 lbs

You ARE the EVIL ones.

1 Like

I weigh 145 lbs