State of the Forum: 2023

read hegel retard

Whatever someone identifies as, Iā€™m just not a fan of other dicks

Trans men exist
Post op bottom surgery trans women exist

Etc etc

So you would have sex with a post op tranny?

You are a smart man, you should be able to deduce the logical outcome of my statements

Youā€™re not brave enough to say it yourself or something? Would you have sex with a post op tranny or not

Itā€™s not about being brave or not

Why are you avoiding it? You believe trans women are women so would you have sex with a post op tranny

1 Like

So basically you want the ability to deny that you ever said that you would have sex with a tranny, because deep down you know you would not have sex with a post op tranny, because itā€™s disgusting and we all know this. But you donā€™t want to say it so instead you dance around the issue while saying ā€œtrans women are womenā€ so you can keep up with the ideology you were taught

Itā€™s not because ā€œitā€™s disgustingā€

And I honestly canā€™t say for a fact yes I would have sex with any fictitious person because Iā€™m not just out here fucking everything that moves

2 Likes

this thread right now.

You can be silenced again if you want

with the totality of the universe, how could I be sure I won't suck another mans cock? the universe is INFINITE.

1 Like

Come on we can have a hypothetical conversation about this, like would you have sex with a woman? Hypothetically? Like anyone can say yes to that except a gay man or refpsi because they have no intention on being celibate their entire life.

low iq ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Maybe the dick is cute ya know

1 Like

If she were a bad bitch Iā€™d prolly hit but if she were ugly as fuck probably not regardless of being trans or not

Something along that line

So if this person was considered ā€œpassingā€ and post op you would have sex with them

Genuinely the most bland and uninteresting conversation I've ever read on this site.

1 Like

Two american Monkeys flinging shit at eachother.

1 Like