State of the Forum: 2023

Never heard you refer to people as monkeys before a black man entered the conversation

1 Like

They might not even have to be passing
Again, could be a cute dick
You live in this fantasy land where itā€™s black and white there must be an answer but ultimately thereā€™s a thousand factors that could cause me to want to hit or not want to hit and I canā€™t be any more specific than

if they bad we in bed

1 Like

You are, mentally, more of a N***er than LBJ.

So yes, you would have sex with a post op tranny. Youā€™re tripping

Life too short to be worried about tripping my guy

The only reason I wouldn't think you were black is because you go out of your way to post anti-black posts every day.

You ever seen a post op vagina before

ā€œVaginaā€

Nope I donā€™t be searching up this shit or even generally be concerned about these things because irl it never comes up

I imagine itā€™s like a pocket pussy

your entire life story is probably represented by some character in the wire

1 Like

your imagination is wrong, but I donā€™t blame you, I donā€™t think the human mind is capable of conjuring up the eldritch horror that is a post op vagina

me when assessing the factors over whether I'm going to fuck a dude or not

4 Likes

Lmfao you seen it?

Sus

Yeah itā€™s good to keep up with modern ā€œmedicineā€

basically this TBH

1 Like

Nahh we both know that wasnā€™t why you were looking

They actually show it in medical textbooks nowadays too, they canā€™t even find good ones to whitewash it either, they all look horrifying

People spam them on /pol/ all the time because itā€™s like gore posting for shock value

1 Like

I just looked up an article from a medical journal

Sure the surgery is brutal, like any surgery, but the recovery looked fine 1 month after

Obviously it didnā€™t show the inside and doctors vary in skill

Degloved penis yikes

Couldnā€™t do my homie like that