State of the Forum: 2023

For the first time in Mafia history we have @KurokyFan_2015 signing up to play the next mafia game: Dilemma!

Yns knows all these gay facts

It’s a littllleeeeee sus

1 Like

Big ass has definitely let a guy nut on him before

Jones has seen a (not his) dick and had urges to play with it but held back

Nmagne has had a (male) friend express ambitious feelings and hated himself for wishing those feelings were purposefully directed at him

It’s a LITTTTLLLLELEEEEEE sussssss

You literally admitted that you would fuck a man less than 24 hours ago

2 Likes

But see I have no issue with being sus

So you’re admittedly gay

1 Like

It's not gay if your balls don't touch.

1 Like

They never have and I don’t ever intend for them to!!

I prefer the term queer (but a looser kind of queer cuz I still am really really not attracted to certain folks)

nah it's the thighs. a real swashbuckler never lets the thighs touch

Alright so you’re a queer LMAO

I truly believe you would just be a normal, heterosexual male, had you not gone to Yale, and you were not at all born gay

2 Likes

Projecting.

I agree. I know a ton of these fucking "queer" people who are just straight but born/educated into the generation where it's not "cool" enough to be just plain straight

It more often happens to women but can happen also to easily socially-influenced men (aka mentally women) like LBJ

Every single "queer" female dance partner of mine has at some point either openly hit on me & gotten mad at getting turned down OR not yet gotten there but I feel it coming. Like a sneeze

First mistake I made in the dance world. Thinking I could be friends & easily dance with women that openly presented as lesbians without any complications. Turns out they just had a complicated relationship with their own sexuality & attraction to men in general - pretending to be into women is like a default state for people who were uncomfortable with sexual attention growing up and/or habitually avoid talking to their father

Also for the record I love all of them for it. They are perfect in their imperfections. These are the sort of things that make people colorful and interesting

Nah cuz straight means I only want/am attracted to cis women which isnt the case