Stop raising your kids on tablets and PCs.

?  

THose single moms need to stop raising kids with tablets and PCs and try raising deenda

@SOPHIE chris dorner fan club actiavte

no you will not
none of you faggots will

tbh im looking at the OP and thinking “this guy is neither a parent and probably wont be”

hypocrisy and finger-pointing everywhere. and the best part is the victim blaming thats even in the title lmao

also Nice Slur

you’re welcome. forums are a waste of time. can’t any of you try and attain any kind of Real life value or purpose
WITHOUT posting it on a forum about how much value and purpose you’ve achieved XD

are you addressing other threads or something cause everything past your first sentence doesnt really fit

If you really tryna gate keep my boys out of breeding you out of luck, they got plenty of fish in the sea and men stay fertile all the way till they die as long as they can get it up. One day a girl gonna be begging for my boy ilmemmerdelui’s nut. Can you say the same?

yeah can u

ARE U SURE? i guess there are desperate women out there.

also @anon31000304 i thought u meant my faggot slur :x

ALSO, i’m in a fucking MOOD, please forgive me tomorrow… alcohol may be a factor mixed in with life circumstances. i don’t have enough self loathing to suffice, someone give me their hatred
anyone who’s doing even ‘just ok’ in life can go FUCK THEMSELVES i hate all of you

“I guess there are ppl desparate enough”
“anyone who’s doing even ‘just ok’ in life can go FUCK THEMSELVES”

I’m being JUDGED

condolences. im just waiting on the refpsi reply. i remember this monkey from nadota years ago

right here take a look.

glad to know alcohol is the reasoning behind you tryna gate keep people breeding. stop letting your life circumstances make you look down on others. focus your hatred on things that matter not dudes tryna improve they life on a forum

???
i didn’t even watch your video
but the majority of people who should NOT be breeding are fucking breeding like rabbits, and the people who are stable and sound enough to have children do not have them
this is everything that’s wrong with the world
i learned today that they no longer tell you the sex of your child during your first trimester because the chinese and middle eastern and other cultures will abort it based on it’s sex. LIKE WHAT?

and yes i use my vices as my excuses for all my mistakes. i have thAt much self awareness. i’m glad you acknowledge that. thank you

lol

1 Like

im going to be a dad to a wonderful little furbaby and my stocky dog of a wife is going to have her girlfriend (poly) over to celebrate every birthday it has

who do you think is behind all this?

Directe your hatred toward the ones who have destroyed western civilization and use the same flames to better yourself and be the people who should be having children and have children, everything wrong with the world are those who see the wrong and sit there idle. You gotta preach it to the world then set the example right now you just preaching and spewing the same self and worldy hatred that got the people who shouldnt be breeding not breeding in the first place.
You on here telling some of the best dudes on this site not to breed saying they aint gonna breed.

Stop it papi. Fix urself set urself free of vices.

oh iM ready to have children my boy. someone impregnate me