Of you really need an impetus to kill yourself, do this

Who is Ben?

This is a real suggestion. I live life frbone show to the next

You won’t catch me saying this again as it’s horribly crass

But my place is much nicer than ewiz’s

Ask @frankgrimes

i used to really like doing this zzzz :rip2:

I just moved into a new place :)

At an AJJ and kimya Dawson show tonight. It’s sick.

i had a friend who knew AJJ, they seem really cool. hoping to see the appleseed cast this weekend

Again? I thought you moved out of your parents’ house just last month

1 Like

Their last two albums fucking blow but they were probably the most formative band for me like 8-10 years ago

At the end of last month. Talking about the same move

Who was wintermute on nadota?

I’m seeing a therapist next week. I expect to be completely cured of any feelings of having received malfeasance from life and existence otherwise I am asking for a refund.

I used to exercise a lot, actually. Ran a half marathon 2 years ago, still do occasional weight lifting when I’m stressed out. Still pretty depressed even when I was in tip-top shape. I have a lot of issues which stem from my wah wah ptsd childhood which I have never gotten over. I’m not here to bitch and moan, I’m just here announcing that I am in pain and have been for a very many years and every person I’ve ever been in a relationship with has been utterly exhausted by my tendency to keel over and expect to be carried everywhere because some days I would like to not be alive, so I spend the entire day playing video games so I can forget my IRL avatar isn’t a milktank swirling her nipples.

I wish I had this guy’s mental fortitude:

yea speedrunners and ppl who get rly good at single player shit make me jealous

alightsoul

come to nadota, i mean namafia for advice

Nihil posts here?

Wait if wintermute is alightsoul, who is klaze?