SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

Makes sense u kinda act like one

yeah and you act like a faggot good thin g you are one lol

yea im p down with that tho it’s worked out for me so far :)

to be clear tho I don’t think it’d be bad for someone to ‘act like a faggot’ if they werent one that’s perfectly fine I think

Idk what you want me to post this day is over for me we lynch nma or I don’t care

gonna need a react to my post with the band emote

You can get a goy club emote

Left her in the bathroom went to bed after half my sub. 39 mins later phone call. Barfed in bedroom right next to the bathroom. Classic.

1 Like

@Roragok @SOPHIE how are reactions happening to this post when reactions are disabled in this siuborum?

1 Like

If the host is gay it allows it

1 Like

Look at my reads

nma the Mafia Vig Switch
Has been zeused for abusing a reaction image glitch in this game. Night starts now until all night actions are received or 2200 PM easten time on Sundary the 16th, whichever comes first

1 Like

ian the town Doctor has been zeused for posting after EoD.

1 Like

Kill yourself

You will be banned from future games if you continue. I warned that any post after EoD would be insta zeused. Don’t make anymore

I’ll be taking my leave here as well. I’d rather not cow in the face of forum Hitler.

4 Likes

Why would anyone play your shitty 3 day 1 Zeus games dude that’s fine

Could you please tell the story of when you got tested for autism I’m actually interested

Alright, Im ending the game. Just because I Zeus players for breaking the game doesn’t make me forum Hitler. Nma, gwez, and nyte were scum. Matty was sk

1 Like