SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

great game, everyone

i’ll be respecting my 3 game ban or whatever.

Good game

Good job being able to play the game without breaking the fucking rules you fucking morons

scribbles angrily on yellow pad

1 Like

You don’t have shit in terms of a ban. Nma, nyte, and Ian deserve far worse

I said lol

i feel like people aren’t gonna agree with you on this one

1 Like

After a player was zeused, in response to a post that ended day, which I explicitly said would result in a Zeus I the first post of this game. Go fuck yourself

My posts were already being “liked” and responded to by an out of game player and I didn’t feel threatened by it or even when all the reactions started happening.

And I don’t take my leave because I was mafia with a downed partner. Felt like a good game - that you fucking over managed and behaved like a jackass in.

Further clarification: your shitty attitude towards me in regards to my role pm and my question about my role specifically.

You’re actually just a huge jerk.

2 Likes

What would have happened if you didn’t do anything and let the deleted lol post slide do u think

Nothing?

iaafr: intentionally posted role pm in order to get modkilled, arguably ruining game.

nmagane: found a way to react on posts (not alignment indicative, not used in a way to gain unfair advantage in the context of the game)

ian: posted “lol” after a zeus/eod announcement

nyte: didn’t want to play anymore after the last 2 zeuses

think common sense says mine is the most intentionally game ruining (unprompted) by far

That’s because they’re fucking dumb. I said any posts after EoD would result in an immediate Zeus, no warnings, because after EoD posts have ruined so many games recently. They all deserve it

His screenshotting a role pm is less severe because it impeded the game instead of ur internet authority?

2 Likes

Liking can’t be disabled. Reactions can be, and they found a way around that

I’m going to bed and I’m taking my virginity with me

You miss the point and don’t address your attitude. Yet you take time to spew out how you think I’m a moron.

Screenshot_2018-12-16-02-15-13|250x500

Yeah, I really behaved like a jackass. Or maybe you're too dumb to read?

I don’t think Ewiz was out of line at all. Everyone’s gonna keep bending the rules and not giving a shit if hosts keep being lenient. This should’ve happened a long time ago.

Read the fucking setup next time and think for a second, you fucking moron