SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

Can’t I just shoot scum at night? That’s what I was planning on doing, but I suspected Nmagane also knew I was SK haha

Y’know, a VT and a doc being zeused d1 is a fine trade for a vigi blocjer. You just decided to stop playing for whatever reason

Hey I hate to break it to you but I didn’t even see your lame Zeus post until later when I was finishing at work. But nice try. You just keep fucking going with this angry grudge shit

I was the vigilante by the way. I was going to shoot agubar, and the matticus

Yes, you can, but scumhunting during the day as a cop immune vigi helps you get late into the game very easily

Had no clue nyte/nma/ and whoever else was scum

One of these days you’ll finally roll scum.

I prefer town tho

Or neutral

Well, good job not fucking checking your notifications when you’re in a mafja game

That was my third scum game in a row (not counting the MVP game that went in parallel)

“Whatever reason” I gave you my reason.

You were more interested in flexing power and establishing rules than letting people play. And the way you had already treated me personally took all the fun out of it for me so I “left” the game. Good work captain.

I definitely prefer town too when you policy lynch me because you know I’ll just roll scum and you’ll roll town!

Nyte, I didn’t Zeus you at all because of who you are or what you rolled. I zeused you for breaking rules I clearly outlined at game start. Deal with it

Go next

You seem pretty uppity for being sk

I was onto you.

1 Like

I don’t care. Bazinga was Vigi and was going to shoot me. I was still having fun.

Yeah, I’m fucking interested in flexing powers when they’re broken every fucking game. I hope all other hosts (especially @Roragok since he hosts the most) take note And see how effective it is

No you zeused me because I left the game. I literally posted my leave.

same tbh i sussed like you and lbj