SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

You posted your leave, then I ended the game. Stop gaslighting

I mean there wasnt a guarantee i shot you, if I saw nightkills were something that made others look suspicous. I dunno you just always ping me as scum cause youre in and out style of posting

SK is my favorite type of scum because I can still play like a town without having partners or baggage – not saying I was doing an especially good job.

I might have shot klaze too he does the same thing and it felt like he was pocketing me

Shooting lurkerish posters is always good as vigi I think

Like what kind of post is this??

You wouldn’t have ended the game if I didn’t say I was walking out. I didn’t walk on account of mafia being in a bad spot either. It’s YOU that set it off.

Frankly the fucking Nma Zeus happened so fast I was under the impression that Ian and yns posted almost simultaneously (to eod) and yns fucking posted something before you did so how Ian ended up zeused didn’t make sense at face value.

The back and forth you two had was a bit odd for a moment there – did kind of feel like one of you was trying to pocket the other.

How could they have ended day? There was no way they could’ve hammered

Lol

Yeah I dont like policy shooting but due to agubars throw last game I already submitted my shoot agubar action before the day even started

shoot your highest scumread in the group of people who you think might not get lynched

or are hard to read

I wouldn’t have accepted that, I would’ve required a new shoot command at eod

Agubar was sure it was Klaze and steered off Nmagane. You were justified. That was super scummy of him.

Scum were playing pretty well tbh. Except for gwez obv

No bro. Your eod which was nma being zeused.

Yes and you posted after that. I said no warnings, you’d be zeused

@nyte just blatantly disregards the clearly stated game rules. Dont allow her in the next game @iaafr

How do you try to harp on me for reading comprehension? And then mention gaslighting when you’re not even directly responding to my points