SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

shes not arguing that she shouldnt have been zeused

nobody is disagreeing with what youre posting right now

I had posted it I the wrong thread. It was supposed to be here

oh that explains it

EoD clearly happened and people posted. I'm just enforcing the rules

not reading this shit but iaafr is the reason i sign up for mafia thread

iaafr probably one of the most entertaining and best mafia players on the site a game without him is no game at all

1 Like

iaafr provides hard hitting mafia content

thank you i appreciate your mafia gameplay as well

is he right most of them time? who fucking knows but that does not matter, hes active, tries his best, and is really easy to bait into lynching me so i can own him post game

friend? from what ive seen posts minimally, non hard hitting mafia content, gay

1 Like

i think policy lynching because someone has a playstyle you dont like is fucking autistic

2 Likes

iaafrs strat is to provide a real time stream of consciousness view of the game? so be it
nmaganes strat is to react to posts? fuck it
friends strat is to post minimally as to minimize chances of fucking up and giving tells? why not
games are about playstyles at the end of the day criticizing someone because a playstyle takes up more of your time means you should either work around it or avoid it policylynching them is just autistic

1 Like

While I largely agree with all you’ve said I have to say that pushing or spinning policy lynching is also a playstyle. Part of being good at this game is learning how to tweak the flow of things.

I mean I get not enjoying particular elements or play styles yeah but it is just another playstyle you gotta deal with. And if not playing with certain people is the way, that works, too, of course. I’m not an avid multi-goy-club-participant-game fan either.

This whole site is one big mafia game

Oh wait I wasn’t supposed to leak what goes on in the mod channels

1 Like

“bees why do you never play Mafia with us”

1 Like

An absolutely fantastic read from when the thread opened to now, thanks guys

@mafiabot vc

Vote Count

Player Lynches
bazingaboy agubar
Artifact_Tournament_Tonight luckyartist
ian LuckyArtist
Roragok bazingaboy
LuckyArtist epok
yns Artifact_Tournament_Tonight
epok matticus
Agubar Klaze
Klaze Agubar

Not Voting

Friend
Nyte
gwez
Matticus
iaafr

e823f580-0146-11e9-b470-d90ce675b9ae

I did warn you guys about this one

Despite all of the arguing and the various things that have gone wrong/drama in this thread, I am going to stay out of it and just point out this one thing as the biggest problem in the subforum

Mafia subforum's problem is a leadership problem.

1 Like