SWITCH MAFIA DAY 1

Because you’re a fucking retard. Read the posts I. The thread. I. Wouldn’t have zeused you if you had posted after the clearly marked eod

Posting after EoD is the biggest problem mafia has on this forum and don’t let nyte fool you into thinking it is okay

This response makes no sense. Like you didn’t even read what you responded to.

Holy FUCKING SHIT

tbh i dont agree but dont wish to actually argue the point

i never townclear for posthammer posting on this site anyway

I responded to them quite clearly. I said any posts mFe after EoD would be zeused, no exceptions. You made a post after EoD, despite that expectation. Deal with it

NEVA LOST

You fucking follow me around trying to paint me as some fucking drooling mongoloid and you can’t even fucking figure out that I SAID NOTHING ABOUT MYSELF BEING ZEUSED IN THOSE POSTS

I mentioned Ian and yns and how that sequence of events didn’t even make sense at face value what the FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM

1 Like

@old_electrowizard_acc

i dont think nyte’s arguing she shouldnt have been zeused or questioning your logic for zeusing her

I zeused iaafr. I also zejsed Ian when he made posts after EoD (before I zeused you). Dont act like I’m persecuting you unfairly: Im just emfrocing my rules ebemlyy

1 Like

are you drunk

Yes, but I was t when the game ended

Yns literally posted an image of Nma being zeused and eod and I couldn’t tell if we were being trolled if yns was about to Zeus himself or what those posts happened nearly at the same time.

you are missing nytes point i suggest you come back to this thread tomorrow and reread it

or dont because i dont see you seeing her side anyway but

1 Like

After the Ian Zeus I threw in the towel. Fuck you.

No. I said anyone would be zeused for posting after end of day, no exceptions. It doesn’t matter her reasoning. She posted after end of day, so she was zeused

it was agubar but yea how the fuck did this post happen

Oh I thought it was yns that’s weird