Tango [POST GAME]

Any got watchers?

I advocated for you being shot all day 1 but ultimately was working on the main task: establishing town circle. Osiris and Matty had some malfunctions with this and Brendan really wanted the random shot so we had a harder time than expected with this

logical fallacy

1 Like

In retrospect i think the random shot was probably not correct, it's probably better to see who people choose to shoot and also better thi let town shoot with "reads"

I had a good chance of winning until host trolled again

You deserve an honorable mention as 2nd MVP. you played stellar and fantastic

Killed laweredup because i knew jcrispy wanted to kill asou
Intentionally mistyped fireworks over maynooth to seem innocent and sway favor from jcrispy

Genuinely did not know my partner was going to die

If you intentionally mistyped @vanilla_town you would've lived.

Someone will host this setup again. Like turf war.

1 Like

I knew if i continually stated that i was mafia that asoul couldnt have helped but be contrarion

On the contrary. I knew you were mafia because youi kept saying you were mafia.

Wrong

You knew i was mafia but did not kill the only mafia remaining?

i voted jdance at the start because he claimed mafia

thought he was town before i died though

Unfortunately we had to shoot Matticus for playing sub-optimally.

Will be taking a break from mafia. I'm struggling to find common ground with anyone. I thought about asking to Benny to shoot someone with me but didn't want to bother him in the state he was in. I obviously strongly disagree with @big_ass on what is and isn't suboptimal play. I do not wish to hash that out with him since I consider him a griefer and doubt the sincerity of anything he says.

4 Likes

For what's it's worth, I would love to have you in my new mafia game. So basically, it's like no mafia game before, and is actually approaching what I'd call "post-mafia", given the genre shift of games being ran here recently. I've noticed that nobody likes legitimate mafia anymore and everyone is hosting these mafia gimmick games, like matrix mafia and Signals, so I thought it would be cool to take that concept and really escalate it (while still building on top of the concepts of social manipulation and scheming that makes mafia so applicable even today).

So yeah... wasn't meant to rant, but I would love if you play.

2 Likes

matticus was town mvp easily. lwyrup follow up for trying to do things

2 Likes