agreed

You were town mvp

1 Like

@JCrispy

1 Like

What is this?

team j inside banter saying you almost had me

β– β– β– 

I don't blame the host or the setups myself. I see opportunities for the players to cooperate. But it feels like, aside from a few players, I'm being boxed out, sabotaged, and harassed. "Coordinate a shot with the two remaining afk players or we'll kill you", "you're the worst player in the game", etc. On top of that, it feels like I'm just going to be NK'd the first night anyways so I'm trying to be thorough and make the best of D1.

I agree that you played well. It's not easy to be scum with two afks in a 9 player game.

1 Like

You agree that the host is a troll?

I believe the word rigger was tossed around pregame. (Rigged for town)

Host trolling won't be an issue. We can just program bots to play naively based on stats alone. Since it was mandatory and optimal for everyone to blindly follow that strategy anyways, we don't need human players anymore.

1 Like

You sound like elon musk

I'm sorry for making you feel that way. You are playing very well in recent games. Including reading me 100% accurately over several town & scum games. I hope you won't quit.

Games with town killpower like this are very decisive, you cannot wibble wobble around. I think if you didn't agree with the plan you needed to immediately have an alternative / take some other action - as it was I think you were flubbering (as you accurately pointed out in the game, I am giving you a lot of respect and this is not always a pleasant experience - like in my scum games where people scumread me for not simply seizing control of the game and commanding town to win in the way I think is best)

Also the main purpose of the plan was to unite town players together - this was how I was able to town circle with Brendan so early (and this is why you were getting stuck outside the town circle).

I also still don't see how this wasn't the absolute best plan for town, I don't understand the objection you have to the plan other than "I wanted to do my character reads" which you still can do in the world where we shoot a bunch of people. The game was always going to a lylo day 2 after the j-squad shot toprak, it was just a question of whether we wanted 1 fewer capable town player due to n1 kill.

I think mine & brendan's main error this game was commanding matty & osiris to die due to some mind slavery to the idea of "random chance win" when it would've been much more effective to shoot starting with scummiest players (and also create reads on people based on who & how they shoot)

My commitment to this rng thing was mainly to align town. I think by all rights we lost this game & it was only really a town result due to host trolling.

1 Like

Didnt read anything else

1 Like

didnt-read

Have you ever considered that it's sexism because you've transitioned to being a woman?

toeing the line in plans where everyone has to be a drone and participate to be +town-ev (when even a couple people go awol or are insubordinate the plan falls apart) are difficult to sell to namafia. most of our players are very individual and like to make their own reads/play their own game, or just dislike mechanically solving a setup to begin with