Tattoo Census

It's frankly ridiculous to have some northeast-coast clown opine about the "counterculture" is. You live on Planet Gay. The "counterculture" for you is not wearing a mask to work.

Meanwhile I, the perennial outsider, would eagerly slaughter hundreds of school children if Ron DeSantis issued a fatwah against the state of Massachusetts.

1 Like

The Ron DeSantis administration is basically the birth of civilization. When you think of the state of Florida you should think of a burgeoning empire within one of the newer CIVs: the landscape changes as roads build, structures are erected, new technologies discovered.

I say this as someone who cycled a what.cd t-shirt as a piece of my wardrobe in junior year of high school.

1 Like

You went to high school?

Not insulting intelligence just you seem like a home schooled type

I dropped out my my junior year but they let me graduate because I got a letter from a psychiatrist stating I was unable to attend school because of severe social anxiety.

1 Like

Nice

If jones got a tattoo what would it be

BERLIN1969 around my navel.

you don't develop my level of hyper-racism without being in public school (that has had continual judicial oversight in regards to integration).

Really? I'd have put it down as a waifu or serbian pride

Stuff like this is far more acceptable than the "genre" of tattoos that exist in random GPT-3 articles of "employers having to warm up to more tattoos as millenials enter the workplace"

yeah, the only tattoo I think would "fit" on me would be depictions of hitler and assorted nazi imagery. Those are the only tattoos I could ever "consider" (lol) getting.

White people do like immortalizing losers

1 Like

I think it's the opposite actually; white people are the only people who dislike Hitler. Indians, Chinese, Africans will just go off about how "Hitler was a great man".

Dang only the demographic that was affected directly by hitler despises him

1 Like

The core element that makes those tattoos "more acceptable" is... that they're not acceptable and they can never be construed as some ■■■■■■ thing that like the aforementioned "casual drug user" or "socially liberal" small-brained clown.

You're special and important i understand