Tattoo Census

Its your flight? You own it?

I fly private so no one tells me to bring my seat up

1 Like

Isn't your girl tatted

She is but she grew up in a small Ontario town where metal music never went away so it's more of a cultural expression than anything.

When we go to weddings in her home town I'm the only one without a sleeve

1 Like

Lol..... She is but she grew up in a small Amazonian village where they were never contacted by Western civilization so it's more of a cultural expression than anything.

When we go to weddings in her home village I'm the only one without a bone nose ring...

We need to see the gf's tattoos (all of them) to determine which side of this argument the forum falls on

Is Grimelimes' Girlfriend Cringe?

Incredibly white males debate the cringeness of the tattoos on their incredibly white girlfriends on namafia.com

1 Like

I dont think any of this is worth having an opinion on or caring more than a dogs runny fart

hate to break it to you but white people are by far the best people...

:cowboy_hat_face:

name one race better than white people.... I'm waiting...

the Southerner....

the Ashkenazi Jew....

:cool:

:wizard:

Any person with an understanding of game theory, economics, and a few natural steps to applying those to politics/sociology will come to the same conclusion: tattoos are bad.....

No

Is there any reason for me at all to think you're not ■■■■■■■■■■■ given that you prematurely ending the last mafia game you hosted...