Tattoo Census

Tattoo idea:
With the thirty-seven keys of Tzeentch, we open the way for our brothers . With the thousand whispers of Slaanesh, we call to them. With the twelve plagues of Nurgle, we fell their enemies. And with the mighty axe of Khorne, we cut open the world for them.

odd i took you for an order-tide stan

follow the plan work together etc

La escritura del dios....

You aren't even the counterculture on namafia dude... you're just some redditor forum moderator..... what do you even know......

1 Like

You aren't even the counterculture on namafia dude... you're just some redditor forum moderator... what do you even know

1 Like

Tattoos are an ancient ritualistic punishment method for the damned undesirable or the warriors who give their flesh to a cause.
I refuse to be ritualistically punished

I was counterculture on namafia until ■■■ made me a moderator. Now I have to get a tattoo and listen to milk carton hotel to be counterculture

2 Likes

MCH gets better every year, like a good milk should

2 Likes

my wife and kid fled to japan to get away from me (as a millionaire)

2 Likes

MY WIFE LEFT ME (for a millionaire)... it's over.

The real counter culture is being an otherwise straight edge ketamine user who's tattoo free and wears overpriced athleisure clothing.

3 Likes

But for real tattoos don't bother me but I would never get one in a million years. I don't blame people that fucked up their skin tho because when I was like 20 I thought I wanted one. Thank god I escaped that period of my life unbranded.

Seems pretty easy to just get a few and then figure why not and go on ham and completely cover yourself.

1 Like

Yeah, I'm straight-edge, other than the horse tranquilizers I do............ God wouldn't have created it if he didn't want us to get fucked up..........

Watched it 20th time. Can't get over it. Brilliant work.

1 Like

1 Like

My flight was delayed by six hours and this airport lounge is a fucking life saver rn.

1 Like