Taylor swift new single about gays

sounds like ur on the losing end then

daily reminder that numeta is better looking and has more sex than all the LGBT trannies on this website

This is why some people don't like gays. Stop acting annoying on purpose.

lmao suck my dick

1 Like

It's not a war but you make it one. I don't hate gays I'm trying to tell you why it happens.
Don't bring it on yourself.

im not even gay im bi

the gays haaaate bi people

Sorry, no way for me to know that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

u could read like 3 posts up

honestly idk why im being so hostile towards u im just cranky u cool i have no idea who u are

1 Like

i dont get the outrage about pride month like literally just ignore it its not hurting anyone let them have their moment who actually gives a fuck

how insecure and small of a person do you have to be to get riled up about rainbow flags

1 Like

We give homos a whole month while we give the people who sacrificed their lives for the greatest nation on earth only one day. LGBTOAISDMKAISMDA doesn't deserve a single day of notice.

why? black people get black history month because they were an oppressed group

gay people have also been an oppressed group especially in your shitty ass backwards ass county

nothing wrong with them getting some positive attention

you actually have to be so pathetic to get mad about this

also "MUH VETERANS" as if im against veterans getting more credit or something

1 Like

Black people actually contribute to society; mean while homosexuals have done what? (spread aids? LOL)

It's really important to Think about veterans all the time but gut the welfare programs they rely on

3 Likes

Maybe if they were actually thought about something would be done to help with those problems

the government spends more money thinking about them... every flyover at every sports event is at least $1m

ok u can have August

If we got rid of all the recruitment shit (since CoD IRL people are always going to want to serve) there'd be enough coin to cover everyone