Taylor swift new single about gays

It’s never that simple

And I was just saying it to say it. Doing a fly over isn’t people thinking about it, it’s doing all the work for people so they’re content “thinking” about it for one day as the banner flies overhead.

Im getting upset just thinking about this. whys my government such an idiot?

1 Like

there are gay illuminati in this thread and we dont even know it

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/62234147_2421458097917460_7984528298447208448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_oc=AQlBniQw-U5Aa2yGX9qjDN1h8gBvKbQWGAAZudPCPIuWPJehyz_IRJwQDVe7eA74WNgLT7OUDkDD0WFMjt0heuRU&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.xx&oh=7b3e7d627e71680562c36d90db6e6053&oe=5D85E922

I like fantasizing about sucking cock, does that make me gay? No. If I spoke about it all the time and how much I just want to feel someone’s cock in my mouth as they thrust into my throat and make me gag as I take their shaft balls deep when they begin to throb and release a fat load down my esophagus that might be a little gay

I’m confusing you with alightsoul right now

Could you imagine the 98% of the population on earth parading around shouting 'IM STRAIGHT" with straight sexuality clothing and flags? lmfaoooooooo

you're not wrong, but i think pride week is the exception because thats their one time to be loud and proud or w.e

but for the rest of the year i agree , gay/trans people whos whole entire purpose in life is to tell people theyre gay/trans are very boring to be around

Yns lives this exact life except it's to enter threads and let people know he was born a crack baby and used to do heroin and hang out with blacks and wear prada shoes

1 Like

so they admit they are just roleplaying? lol

lmfao go take hormones to destroy your body
come get this expensive surgery that makes it impossible to live a normal life without dialating your open wound, even though the majority of people regret this surgery.
come identify as the opposite sex even though you can never pass as it.
come join a movement with a ridiculously high suicide rate.
come realize that nothing you do can change how you feel and your depression and symptoms only get worse as nothing makes you happy and you come to realize you let a single thought destroy your life/body/ and mind.

I sometimes look in the mirror and i see a beautiful woman. I have nice pretty hair and i feel cute, but i am foolish to believe that i am doing anything but projecting the beauty values i'd like to see in girls and women on to my own flesh, a lot of times i walk out my house and look in the mirror and i dont see a man, I guess i just have an easier time accepting the emotional sides of me when i can feel like a woman in mind.

We gave the people who feel like me the wrong advice. We should be helping them become men so they can feel like men. Most these guys have awful diets and low T thats why they never feel man enough. They dont do anything productive, they dont build their own, and they are running a rat race to pay off debt going to work daily and indulging in drugs to cope. I blame student loans and creditcards. its hard for them to understand their pain until they view themselves as women.

Others like me dont realize that these are just feelings that pass and come and that you shouldnt harm or damage your body with hormones/ surgery/ body mods / based on these occasional feelings of girlyness, instead we push them and edge them into a life we think is best for them, and we are very wrong and we only know we're wrong when they kill themselves, mutilate themselves, and are forever unhappy.

We're giving people who feel the opposite sex the wrong advice, we give them the wrong advice because we're so accepting of their problems, we let their problems destroy them because we feel its right. The best thing you can tell someone who feels the opposite sex is that they are still themselves, and its okay to feel that way, and its okay to be a man who feels like a girl, dont let that be the sole focus of your life, it doesnt matter as much as you think it does, being a man can be a great thing once you learn how to do it. Instead we make it the sole focus of their life by encouraging it, and calling them she when they are a he. We're aiding in the destruction of these people and literally eliminating them from the gene pool because we feel it'll make them happy, and that its just who they are.

We've been making a very big mistake when dealing with these people.

2 Likes

If you told me refspi was nadota's current best satire account after that post and the one about losing your job because you said ■■■■■■ I would believe you

refpsi with the fucking heaters

LMAO

i mean being trans is a mental illness but the thing is the most effective treatment for preventing suicide and making them happy is taking hormones

are you suggesting they should just be unhappy instead?

"come join a movement with a ridiculously high suicide rate."

They don't get to choose, what part of that don't you understand? It's not "oh I have decided I want to be trans" it's just a feeling they get, it's not a damn choice. And they have an even higher suicide rate if they do nothing, transitioning LOWERS their suicide rate.

the surgery is a bit extreme but most of them dont get that so its pretty dishonest to argue that as the reason being trans is wrong with like 99% of them never get surgery

no the treatment with hormones is not effective nor is gender reassignment therapy. I don’t understand why it’s acceptable to believe you’re the opposite gender you were born with. Like if you’re depressed or suicidal you go to therapy to fix it, why would you not also fight the mental illness that trannism is

I went and did a photo shoot today for some girl for some brand she’s presenting to some major fashion retailers as part of a project for her school. She wore a size 8.5 men’s and had hair on some of her knuckles along with hands the same size as mine. She was just Filipino so I couldn’t tell for sure if she was a man or not. Really nice though, offered me weed and said she owed me one and would take me out to dinner sometime

I refused the weed of course if that’s any question

guys, is it gay to get your dick sucked by a trap?

Allowing your dick to be sucked by anyone at all would be gay

What are you, a little delicate flower that has to sit back and let someone service you? Would you just sit there making funny faces while this person tries to please you and make you happy? I bet you would. I bet you'd even kiss him on the lips after. And that would be gay.